Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, rafaelfroner said:

A "collection" with the same vibe from the last collection? 

Jesus Christ, Aldo! 

- paper (old and ripped)

- the lyrics impressed 

- madonna and album name on boxes

91us6ZECO4L._SY355_.jpg

With plus features: 

- bad diagramation on the cd, booklet and cover

- poor Typographt choices

Madonna_50NumberOnes_3CD_ProductShot.jpg

I bet you have a Phd on graphic design, don't you?

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

Pre-ordered the 6LP set from Madonna.com due to it being a limited edition but I'm not overly thrilled with the artwork. The hoodie image is a stronger in my opinion, with the red background rather than the Celebration-esque paper look on the actual release. I'll probably get one of the coloured 2LP editions as well, don't mind the photo on that one but the childrens crayon typography is quite lame.

lol i wonder which kid of hers wrote the text

The vinyl bitches are having a meltdown today ! :) i will buy the 3 cd and it will be nice to have all these great remixes in one package . im kind of bummed the oyh remix edit aint on here(they mention video edit but it could be a typo as thats not even a remix ? ) curious about the KIT alternate single remix too as thats one of my fave pettibone remixes (shame rescue me never hit number 1 too :(  ) this is a nice taster but i dont think this means we will get an album of unreleased demos by the end of the year then which is what i was hoping the most since the announcement last august unless they put something out late november maybe ? not too sure about the artwork too - looks too much like celebration to me ??? ....

30 minutes ago, dominbil said:

I just bought the 6 LP from Madonna shop and 2 Red LP as well... im satisfied :) 

The Red is very hot and beautiful, after the silver, the clear and the black one... 

Im happy to have bought it before it's too late ! 

me to, I just buy the box with the six vinyls and red lp jejejeje

58 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Fans on January about this project: I hope they will release a physical edition. Not only a Spotify playlist. 

Fans on May after the announcement of 300 physical editions: How bad is Aldo. 

Ikr, I swear to God, some gayz find a new reason to complain anytime! As if the album covers we got in the last 16 years are any better than this one :dead: Celebration itself looks like the poor Virgin version of the new one, lol. Also, how did some people expect 50 new remixes, that's beyond human limit-

15 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

The vinyl bitches are having a meltdown today ! :) i will buy the 3 cd and it will be nice to have all these great remixes in one package . im kind of bummed the oyh remix edit aint on here(they mention video edit but it could be a typo as thats not even a remix ? ) curious about the KIT alternate single remix too as thats one of my fave pettibone remixes (shame rescue me never hit number 1 too :(  ) this is a nice taster but i dont think this means we will get an album of unreleased demos by the end of the year then which is what i was hoping the most since the announcement last august unless they put something out late november maybe ? not too sure about the artwork too - looks too much like celebration to me ??? ....

I reckon we will get a 'Madonna' boxset in October,   think that's when Everybody turns 40..

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic