Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

bitch i'm 32

40 y/o here, a fan since 1995, a collector since 1997. Madonna was my saving grace, someone whom I could rely on through her music, and who carried me through storms for over twenty years. I loved her, and I still love her although I've chosen another path and I no longer follow her blindly.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Weird on the 50 album cover, to the left of her is Causing A Commotion… I thought it was not included…

Well spotted. Now I'm even more devastated my fave has been treated so poorly. It's like she was invited to go to the ball and then told she couldn't go as she was all dressed up and in the car on her way....

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

So am I the only one who loves the deluxe cover so much? I find it fantastic, the journal reference from Celebration, the "collage" of single covers from GHV2 and the pic they chose of her from her debut years, referencing all the past collections for a definitive one spawning her entire career, it's so simple yet so good! ♥ Sorry if I don't care that much about the font or the order the single covers are put around her, I might look like such a fool for not being outraged at it I guess! 🤪

Also let's not pretend this isn't better than the last 15 years of album covers, c'mon now don't be too picky -_-

I love it too and I'm surprised by the negative reaction. It's totally "Celebration" vibes but done better, IMO. Much more interesting than the standard edition, another "Madame X" type of cover. I like the way they both represent the very early Madonna and the latest Madonna, though.

Also, stop with the Aldo hate, like it or not he's been designing for years, and for her. I guess you can not get more professional than being picked by f****g Madonna. You don't like it? That's fine, but stop with the hate towards him.

7 minutes ago, Andreo said:

So am I the only one who loves the deluxe cover so much? I find it fantastic, the journal reference from Celebration, the "collage" of single covers from GHV2 and the pic they chose of her from her debut years, referencing all the past collections for a definitive one spawning her entire career, it's so simple yet so good! ♥ Sorry if I don't care that much about the font or the order the single covers are put around her, I might look like such a fool for not being outraged at it I guess! 🤪

Also let's not pretend this isn't better than the last 15 years of album covers, c'mon now don't be too picky -_-

Oh hunnay…

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Also, stop with the Aldo hate, like it or not he's been designing for years, and for her. I guess you can not get more professional than being picked by f****g Madonna. You don't like it? That's fine, but stop with the hate towards him.

It’s a message board. We are suppose to voice our opinions. Some of don’t like his work, including me.

1 minute ago, Ali Khafaji said:

Guys Causing A Commotion will be released as a single this month!!! Did y’all read the article???

DD7737EF-4076-4FF3-8A83-C0986ABC174B.jpeg

No sign of that on the press release, they talk about the Record Store Day "Who's That Girl" Super Club Mix vinyl only:

In advance of the debut of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE in June, one of the 50 chart toppers – “Causing A Commotion” – was spotlighted early as an exclusive release for this year’s Record Store Day on April 23. Three remixes of the track appeared on the limited edition, five-track, red vinyl 12” EP Who’s That Girl Super Club Mix. 

But I like how they included that cause they knew some fans would be surprised by not finding "Causing A Commotion" on the tracklist. Blame Madonna, she's picked her faves and "Commotion" is definitely not one of them.

3 minutes ago, Ali Khafaji said:

Guys Causing A Commotion will be released as a single this month!!! Did y’all read the article???

DD7737EF-4076-4FF3-8A83-C0986ABC174B.jpeg

Mama…

”In advance of the debut of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE in June, one of the 50 chart toppers – “Causing A Commotion” – was spotlighted early as an exclusive release for this year’s Record Store Day on April 23. Three remixes of the track appeared on the limited edition, five-track, red vinyl 12” EP Who’s That Girl Super Club Mix. ”

Just now, baymad4her said:

I think this is fucking amazing, I can't wait to get the 3-CD version.

Still see some people moaning though, I guess you'll never be satisfied.

Lenticular cover, please. I for one won't stop moaning. :laughing: Saving my € cents for all the fabulous releases. That's how I got to amass over 800 Madge records, and I love them all. Still remember where, when and how I got them (and how much I paid for them, too).

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic