Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I don't want to rain on the general parade but am i the only one who is absolutely not impressed or excited by it ? I mean we already have all those tracks for years and in decent quality... I don't have to wait for August to listen to it i can make a playlist now on spotify or Apple music... No new remix, no new nothing... Unless they make a continuous mix or something i find this project very lazy and just a way to get the money from die hard fans nothing more ...

3 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I don't want to rain on the general parade but am i the only one who is absolutely not impressed or excited by it ? I mean we already have all those tracks for years and in decent quality... I don't have to wait for August to listen to it i can make a playlist now on spotify or Apple music... No new remix, no new nothing... Unless they make a continuous mix or something i find this project very lazy and just a way to get the money from die hard fans nothing more ...

Except it's not true. More than half of the remixes on the full 50-track version are rare or never available before digitally and/or commercially.

“Holiday” (7” Version) +

“Into The Groove” (You Can DanceRemix Edit) +#

“Open Your Heart” (Video Version) +

“Physical Attraction” (You Can DanceRemix Edit) +#

“Everybody” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#

“Keep It Together” (Alternate Single Remix) *+

“Vogue” (Single Version) +

“Deeper And Deeper” (David’s Radio Edit) +#

“Fever” (Radio Edit) +

“Ray Of Light” (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) +#

“Nothing Really Matters” (Club 69 Radio Mix) +

“Don’t Tell Me” (Thunderpuss Video Remix) +#

“Impressive Instant” (Peter Rauhofer’s Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) +#

“Die Another Day” (Deepsky Radio Edit) +#

“American Life” (Felix Da Housecat’s Devin Dazzle Edit) *+

“Hollywood” (Calderone & Quayle Edit) +#

“Me Against The Music” (Peter Rauhofer Radio Mix) + – Britney Spears feat. Madonna

“Nothing Fails” (Tracy Young’s Underground Radio Edit) *+

“Love Profusion” (Ralph Rosario House Vocal Edit) +#

“Sorry” (PSB Maxi Mix Edit) +#

“Get Together” (Jacques Lu Cont Vocal Edit) +

“4 Minutes” (Bob Sinclar Space Funk Edit) + – feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland

“Give It 2 Me” (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) +#

“Turn Up The Radio” (Offer Nissim Remix Edit) *+#

“Living For Love” (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) *+

“Bitch I’m Madonna” (Sander Kleinenberg Video Edit) +# – Nicki Minaj

* previously unreleased
+available digitally for the first time
# available commercially for the first time

Yes, some of them are edits of full remixes that you already have but there has been work and care put on this collection. It's not a quick cash-in. Now let's hope the audio quality delivers too.

16 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

If you don't want to rain on the general parade, then don't. What do you gain from posting this?

Good idea and they have made pretty good choices in picking some of the best mixes seen if I would have picked different ones personally for some tracks, but they can't please everyone.  

A bit disappointed they are using edited/cut down versions as  the edits are basically radio edits and rarely the versions DJs would play in a credible dance club. Edits of club mixes can take away part their brilliance in how they build and expand the track to make it sound and work iin a club the way a 4 minute radio edit could never do.  The full mixes in all their glory would have been better I can't see many DJ's wanting to buy a collection of radio edits and people seriously into their dance music preferring the edits to the full versions as the remixer intended 

10 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

The full mixes in all their glory would have been better I can't see many DJ's wanting to buy a collection of radio edits and people seriously into their dance music preferring the edits to the full versions as the remixer intended 

The full remixes are like 10 mins long. So you're proposing roughly 500 mins of music. Over 8 hours...

31 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Same tbh. But if people throwing money at it makes for more interesting releases in the future then I'm all for it. I do think having this as a vinyl set is pretty cool. A continuous mix a la Guyom's 3 hour mixes would have been awesome. 

I think the old mixes are completely reasonable, it needs to be something the general public will enjoy, not just die hard fans.... can you imagine buying an album by an artist you like but don't really know in the most detailed way, and out turns out to be 50 mixes that are completely different from the hits you know and expect...? I think this is a very reasonable track list.

8 hours ago, milingo83 said:

Cover UHQ 

603497838813A.thumb.jpg.c41f39cc58812da7188b1a7c3f03caa6.jpg

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

This cover is just beautiful.

The other one is just... mediocre at best. Celebration without the charisma of the original release. And don't get me started on the fonts Aldo used... Why does she keep hiring him? I know for a fact that she has fans who would do a much better job (and I include myself there because I can, tbh), so why not looking for fresh blood?

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

No offense but some fans are being a bit pretentious and egoistic complaining about "there's nothing new in it, it's lazy". There are basically half of the tracks being either released or put on streaming service FOR THE FIRST TIME ever, not only that, but also they're all available on the same compilation, this is great content and everything but lazy, for fans and non, just because you have all the possible existing mixes in your archive it doesn't mean her team can't release the best of them on streaming and physical for fans to enjoy them without being called "lazy boring crashgab". I'm so hyped at the only thought of having my fave remixes on physical format, let alone have half of her catalogue on a huge dance compilation. It's your opinion and it's fine, but let's be objective, it's not GHV2 or Celebration we're talking about... 

I think people like to moan just for the sake of it. The idiocy of people saying, we already have all the mixes, which clearly they don't, as some are unreleased. 

If you don't like it, don't buy it, why are people acting like Madonna owes them something.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic