Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

i have been going theu youtube listening to them all and have to say they are all very good and listenable choices. i wish Nobody Knows me made the cut but it is nice to have impressive instant. also, i am just in awe honestly still it feel like a dream because i do not expect this level of attention to be paid these days. it is a labor of love IMO and i am

HERE FOR it haha. back to youtube to stream more. rip aviicii. you can hear the remix of girl gone wild in the wash all over me demo too. beautiful stuff 

Just now, Andymad said:

The recently shared It's That Girl CRC version on here... which is freaking glory holes to my ears :hearteyes:... is that the same mix used for ITG as shared by M for this compilation?

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT? 👀

53 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I will say definitely not Tracy Young mixes for me. But anything shep, Peter, junior, offer..

Edit..and Calderone.. vission

Agreed. Was never a fan of most of Tracy's mixes. I DO really like her Chill Out mix of WIFLFAG. And her Hung Up mix isn't bad.

Have never been a huge fan of Offer either, but I love his mix of God Control. 

It's nice seeing Junior be a part of this. She could have gone for alternate mixes because of their history, but acknowledging him here is pretty cool.

Vission's unreleased mix of "Music" is my favorite of the official mixes. That breakdown! His Die Another Day mix is fantastic too. Come to think of it, everything he worked on still sounds good.

I miss Peter. Always knocked it out of the park. If I could hear anyone revise her entire catalog it would have been him.

I would have loved to hear Calderone's take on "Nothing Really Matters".

13 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So I've already missed the 6 LP? Is this not being released in Australia?

You csn buy directly from Warner Music Australia https://store.warnermusic.com.au/search/madonna

The clear vinyl is at JB Hifi while the red vinyl is at Discrepancy records 

I was up at midnight last night to get all mine

Just now, GregVsMatt said:

You csn buy directly from Warner Music Australia https://store.warnermusic.com.au/search/madonna

The clear vinyl is at JB Hifi while the red vinyl is at Discrepancy records 

I was up at midnight last night to get all mine

Thank you too! I did not know this was coming!

I just bought the 6LP from warner! That is all I need <3

2 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Ok this is a nice surprise for all of us especially after the mess of her Medellín show last Saturday, this is like a hemorrhoid cream that the vast majority of us acquired after that thing. 

HAHAHA it seriously is. They saw the meltdowns and RAN to announce it.

I think the concept of this is cool and a good way to kick off the campaign, I just hope they know we want Unreleased songs on the special reissues of her albums. :drama:

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

I will say definitely not Tracy Young mixes for me. But anything shep, Peter, junior, offer..

Edit..and Calderone.. vission

The Sorry PSB Maxi-Mix is probably my favourite Madonna mix of all time, along with the LAP featuring Prince's guitar. Glad to see that on it, even if it is the edit. I already have it on vinyl, CD and can stream is anyway.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic