Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

In the UK you can still get the 6LP from dig!

https://shop.thisisdig.com/uk/artists/madonna/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-6lp-red-black-vinyl-box.html

I bought my copy there as last time they said "Coming soon..." on her UK Store webpage it was for the MDNA limited cover and it was simply sold out.

In the US you can still get it from

Rhino:

https://store.rhino.com/artist/madonna/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-6lp.html

40 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Since all these are still available, I'm pretty sure it's more than MX blue LP 1000 pcs :lol:

it also came like 2 days after all of the other ones. so a lot of us had spent like a thousand dollars on clear and black and rainbow or whatever the fuck so then the blue one comes along and i'm like "pump the brakes bro you got enough already" and passed on the blue one. which you can bet your sexy little ass i would have sold by 2020 lmao 

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

Well to be fair, she announced this while being in the studio with Mike Dean and Honey Dijon, and we didn’t know their involvement in this. Plus there were numerous rumors about collabs with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, etc etc etc

Oh my sweet summer child... 

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

The MX blue was available for about 48 hours from memory 

It sold out quicker than the ray of light... Thank god I got one but regret didn't buy more when I had the chance :sad:

Like what @Humanfly had mentioned, we had bought so many variant vinyl before that and thought it's just another mass produced colored LP.... 

2 hours ago, anthycorp said:

Do we know how many copies of the red/silver/clear versions have been released?

thanks god:pray: its my country canada my order is placed with warner rhino  canada its more great for no problem for exchange douane rate many time i pay for export cant wait for august 2022:smile::Madonna016: :crown:

I was hoping for something special to come... New mixes, maybe a megamix. But what M and her team did is a collection of "remastered" random re/-mixes we already know. And btw. it would be a better choice to include the album version of "Into the groove" rather than that badly made "cut & paste" remix edit version. I'm not excited about this project at all and I'm sorry...

P.S. Am I the only one?

tmZeEM4MtAuWF72h_rdIeQxFkVD4AFvMfcPThuZuHMdb1UKdMPdC3-D3S006U9zq1QliXhGSDDpYExuOA_fybUTk_-_Copie-removebg-preview.png

Edit : i'm not mocking. This is seriously gonna be my cover for it. It's more cheeky (pun intended) and more Madonna (even if it reminds me a bit something Peaches would do) at least the Madonna i like. And yes, i'll select my favourite remixes over some of the horrible ones chosen and remaster them for my personal use. 

See ? I'm not head over heels about that project so i made my own instead of whinning and beating it to death on this forum :)

6 hours ago, BringUrLUV said:

I'll take that over the album edit, though its still no edit one.  Here's hoping that sees a digital release on the fever remixes whenever they come out.

Fever (Edit One) is available in two digital formats: CD & DVD. The rare ones are Fever (Edit Two) and Fever (Radio Remix) only available on Vinyl and Cassette.

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Agree. The 6 LP box is expensive and 6.000 is a lot of copies. Only for hardcore fans - who can afford it, of course - definitely not a general public release.

Let's see.

I know two very casual fans that grabbed a copy because it’s most of her biggest remixed and a limited release.
Unfortunately her management fucked up again. Cause this was just dropped not announced in advance. And after a few pricey releases just came out and RSD. 
If this was announced in February before the RSD list came out it would have sold way faster.

But regardless I doubt the box set will last much longer 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic