Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

44 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Are you actually a Madonna fan? All I've seen you do is complain about everything Madonna does.

Yes I am a fan. I’m just not a “yas fan” that praises every thing she does. 

That said, maybe you should check my profile and look at the things I have contributed to this forum before trying to discredit me.

Ok I have a question for all of you online shopping magicians. 

I have ordered the 6LP and the black vinyl from the official store, but now I'm regretting it because the red vinyl looks better. Is it possible to cancel just one item from my Madonna.com order? I can't find the option to cancel anything st all. 

Also, is the red vinyl still available anywhere anyway? 

5 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Ok I have a question for all of you online shopping magicians. 

I have ordered the 6LP and the black vinyl from the official store, but now I'm regretting it because the red vinyl looks better. Is it possible to cancel just one item from my Madonna.com order? I can't find the option to cancel anything st all. 

Also, is the red vinyl still available anywhere anyway? 

yes email them straight away and someone will reply asking what uyou wish to cancel. but be careful they dont cancel the whole order

On 5/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, Vasili said:

I don't buy physical releases anymore so I'm shocked that a person would buy the same release multiple times over just because the vinyl is a different colour. I get the concept of collecting but where does that decision-making stem from?

I'm genuinely curious. Anyone?

Also, can I borrow some money?!

20 minutes ago, Vasili said:

You can thank the imaginations of some presumptuous fans for that!

And to beat, even if this person did get 50 brand new remixes… we all know they’d be torn apart upon Breathless Mahoney’s vanity for features and uninspired beats made for fake ass and tits🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, Nick said:

Wow so I'm offline for a day and I miss the whole thing lol. Does anybody know where I can pre-order the vinyls in Canada? @ScottyX? :) 

you can get the grey one from Amazon US though it should be on Amazon Ca soon....

clear vinyl on jbhifi australia

red vinyl  on phonicarecords

black record everywhere

The boxset vinyl is still available from Warner australia and https://shop.thisisdig.com/eu/artists/madonna/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-6lp-red-black-vinyl-box.html

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic