Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

8 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

"I think there were a lot of factors in choosing the mixes. Her personal preference, variety of DJs but also which mix flows better with the previous one."

yea calf i agree and while we could sit here all day and say "well i liked the x remix better" or "here's 5o other mixes that would have sounded better to me" or "i can't believe that they left off x" or whatever else. at the end of the day (not today) possibly the end of the day august 19th, haha) we are getting a cool new madonna collection so it's a win win 🥇 i have been trying to stay away from the forums but face it. we are in a new era.

DB3DE7EC-8CA3-44AA-99EC-BB889F6C1FC4.jpeg

I'm really happy with everything to do with this compilation, I'd hate to be the one having to choose what mixes to include but I feel there's something for everyone on here.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

May I say that just ONE new track, or at least a proper rework of an old classic (and I don't mean the Frozen mixes), would have been much appreciated? 

I think that's not a bad idea. Imagine Material Girl reworked since it is still somewhat trending.

51 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

There’s also the model Depeche Mode used where for each album they released a separate boxset containing the singles from that album with their respective covers. 
But that would be a disaster for my organizing cause I’d have to find a new space for them haha

I would prefer this model. Hopefully they consider keeping new releases separate, more frequent, and unique. I dislike when all content is crammed into one expensive boxset (original album+singles+bonuses). Unless its the singles, as described. 

I like how Fleetwood Mac recently released separate albums of demos and unreleased tracks of an album project with an alternate cover. Its like a separate companion to the original album.

Having separate releases would allow us to pick and choose what we want to spend cash on. It would also be interesting if the reissues of a project were dispersed over time instead of in one giant release. Separate the remastered original albums, boxed 12"/7" singles, then a unique album of bonuses, demos and unreleased goodies--and maybe alter the eras.

Keep it unpredictable! I love being surprised! 

19 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Nope. It's been out of stock for hours.

It really looks like the box set is sold out everywhere.

And the other editions are hard to find too. I got one of the last red ones in the nick of time.

Oh sorry. I meant Warner Australia. But I’m not sure if they ship international 

https://s.warnermusic.com.au/products/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-6lp?_pos=8&_sid=dd350d260&_ss=r

Also for US the silver Amazon and red Walmart exclusives are still in stock

37 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Oh sorry. I meant Warner Australia. But I’m not sure if they ship international 

https://s.warnermusic.com.au/products/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-6lp?_pos=8&_sid=dd350d260&_ss=r

Also for US the silver Amazon and red Walmart exclusives are still in stock

The silver version is also available on WB AUS as well.

12 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this link.  I went there yesterday and was able to snap one up. The shipping wasn’t exactly cheap — But I am so happy to have gotten ahold of one of these.  I had NO idea of even looking for this up in Canada.  So Thanks again!! :)

PS — And yeah. As of now, it’s all sold out.  It seems I may have gotten one of the last ones!  So —- whew.  Again, I thank you.

Edited by Markdonna
Typos (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic