Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, baymad4her said:

I don't think it's a good idea to release the 16 track to streaming in June, then the full release in August. I reckon it might ruin its chances of getting to number one in the albums chart now.

I really don't see the sense in a staggered release either, unless the chart rules dictate that the two different versions wouldn't count together of course in which case it's double bubble

4 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i think the slipmat could be either one of the 2 album covers or maybe the "finally enough love" in red like on the official hoodie. time will tell! some are double sided but most are one sided.

i my guessing it will be felt as that is the cheapest lol

Was there any slipmat being bundled in for M's record in the past? Music album?

1 hour ago, Oscarielb said:

what about this?  Will it be another edition or some error? 😩384BE225-FB36-47F2-AD4C-1A3523990F99.thumb.jpeg.4bcda48e17f6d770ef18103dbd0d8e1d.jpeg

I was literally just looking at this! It's strange because in their FAQs they say they don't sell CDs and if you see a listing for one it's actually an LP. But then it also says twice it's a CD, in the title and the listing. Very confusing. 

I've dropped them a note, if they come back to me I'll let you know. 

4 minutes ago, Levon said:

It must be a mistake. On the site of Drowned World Records there is only the "Black Vinyl w/ slipmat, Indie Exclusive", but no cd.
https://drownedworldrecords.com/en-de/products/finally-enough-love-black-vinyl-w-slipmat-indie-exclusive

https://drownedworldrecords.com/en-gb/products/finally-enough-love-2cd-addition-indie-exclusive

6 hours ago, baymad4her said:

I don't think it's a good idea to release the 16 track to streaming in June, then the full release in August. I reckon it might ruin its chances of getting to number one in the albums chart now.

They are probably not expecting it to anyway. Remix albums don’t usually chart that high and Celebration only peaked at #7.

12 minutes ago, Levon said:

For some CDs I found, the "indie exclusive" referred to a digipak packaging.  :thinker:

Had a response back but they were quite noncommittal:

"Hey, we are testing out selling cd's - this one being our very first. As of now, our supplier states this is a 2cd set, information they received from the label and it is an indie exclusive. Ill update the product page if i get more information."

The 6 LP limited edition was available for pre-order on Dig until Saturday, sold out on Sunday. Chose to skip it even when I had the € during the weekend. I did however recall my previous posts on how much would a full LP set of her past albums cost. I think I assessed it being around 300€ or so.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic