Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

55 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i am now seeing this: 

Universal doesn't want to be left out of the Warner/Madonna re-issue campaign starting in 2022!

The live double LP from Madonna's record-breaking Rebel Heart Tour features 14 tracks, performed around the world on her 10th global trek. Recorded at Sydney's Allphones Arena in 2016, this spectacular is everything (and more) you'd expect from The Queen of Pop. The tracklist spans Madonna's entire career, including songs from her chart-topping Rebel Heart album and classic fan favorites, pressed on "Purple Galaxy Swirl" vinyl. Limited Edition. 

so that could be the next official announcement. to anyone who wonders how i am finding this stuff, i just go to a record store database and search madonna. 

i just find it strange for these releases like to not be announced but then already be sold out lol 

A4737D56-5AA1-4F7F-AD16-8CBCDF4ADA6A.png

This has been onsale a few weeks.

Yay mamaged to get 6lp set from Rhino shipped to UK, cost a bit in shipping amd duty but worth it for me...UK store does say coming soon but i didnt want to run the risk of missing a future drop so takeb my chance whilst i can. Will get the 2lp version for release day to fill the gap whilst i wait delivery

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

$70 FOR SHIPPING? They gotta be kidding me
I had the same to UK. I weighed up the disappointment with cost v the disappointment yesterday thinking id missed out...ordering it was a quick no brainer...uk shop says coming soon but i asked myself what if i miss the drop again

27 minutes ago, Gdog said:

Yay mamaged to get 6lp set from Rhino shipped to UK, cost a bit in shipping amd duty but worth it for me...UK store does say coming soon but i didnt want to run the risk of missing a future drop so takeb my chance whilst i can. Will get the 2lp version for release day to fill the gap whilst i wait delivery

I think there's still a chance to get it from M UK store.

Once available, grab it and cancel the Rhino order. Sorry but $70 for shipping is so fuckup. 

11 minutes ago, Gdog said:

I had the same to UK. I weighed up the disappointment with cost v the disappointment yesterday thinking id missed out...ordering it was a quick no brainer...uk shop says coming soon but i asked myself what if i miss the drop again

Yeah, I'm weak and I secured a copy too :drama:

I will probably cancel it if some UK or (hopefully) European store gets stock.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

They are probably not expecting it to anyway. Remix albums don’t usually chart that high and Celebration only peaked at #7.

Celebration reached number one in the UK though. I still think it's a stupid idea to release it a month apart.

5 hours ago, Humanfly said:

i am now seeing this: 

Universal doesn't want to be left out of the Warner/Madonna re-issue campaign starting in 2022!

The live double LP from Madonna's record-breaking Rebel Heart Tour features 14 tracks, performed around the world on her 10th global trek. Recorded at Sydney's Allphones Arena in 2016, this spectacular is everything (and more) you'd expect from The Queen of Pop. The tracklist spans Madonna's entire career, including songs from her chart-topping Rebel Heart album and classic fan favorites, pressed on "Purple Galaxy Swirl" vinyl. Limited Edition. 

so that could be the next official announcement. to anyone who wonders how i am finding this stuff, i just go to a record store database and search madonna. 

i just find it strange for these releases like to not be announced but then already be sold out lol 

A4737D56-5AA1-4F7F-AD16-8CBCDF4ADA6A.png

This was announced back in March - there's also a whole thread on it - two versions 

USA Purple Swirl 2LP

Europe Yellow Opaque on black 2LP 

5 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

@sdvsr2fan you better get the 6LP from either M store or Rhino asap.

Of course I was at work and missed it... :drama:

I even signed up for notifications if they were back in stock but never got an email. I need everyone to stop buying extra copies so I can get one :lol:

And thank you for keeping me in the loop about it being back in stock, I really appreciate it :cute:

Honestly can't wait for this release, it will make a great project to work out to. I will probably buy the 3CD version and that will be it. Then I'll listen on streaming. Congrats to all of you getting all these editions though. The 6LP version looks amazing but I can't see myself paying that much for a compilation that includes already released remixes for the most part.

Plus I'm saving that money for the reissues. They might make some cool boxsets, and if there's one for each album then we're all going to be broke...:Madonna041:

5 minutes ago, dominbil said:

Apart from the 6 lp, which color from the 2 lp do you like the most ? The red ? The silver? The clear ? The black ? 

I was very tempted by the silver but i got the red one :)

what about you ? 

i think the red is the rarest one

I don’t like silver vinyl in general cause it’s just a dull gray. 
I think my favorite will be the Red.

Its time for them to stop doing these plain color vinyl. They should have done some red and black swirls 

21 minutes ago, dominbil said:

Apart from the 6 lp, which color from the 2 lp do you like the most ? The red ? The silver? The clear ? The black ? 

what about you ? 

I think the red one looks great, it matches well with the cover. Plus it's my favorite color (considering my avi, who would have known lol) :)

21 minutes ago, dominbil said:

what about you ? 

The red one is still available widely.

So as the silver & clear.

But not for the 6LP.

On 1/20/2022 at 4:54 PM, Ayham said:

Guys, this is soooo hilarious but as we all know M... If you joke about something she will end up using it. So be careful she might actually make it a reality. Just saying. ???

the back cover should be this as she crawls out from under the bed "...found it!"

260227725-457069745767817-22783641111126

12 hours ago, Gdog said:

I bought it from the US shop then find it in Dig! and cancelled it. I have the feeling that's why they are having few stock back, orders being cancelled around.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic