Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

8 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I'm thinking besides the 6lp edition the clear vinyl will be the rarest 

Also I'm convinced a cassette edition will follow 

Clear is available in Fnac and HMV , Silver is Amazon only and Red is in lots of places. I think they are more available than we think. But I'm expecting some drop of a 1000 turquoise/purple/ swirly pink only in some random shop.

46 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I'm thinking besides the 6lp edition the clear vinyl will be the rarest 

Also I'm convinced a cassette edition will follow 

Maybe it'll be like the fabled rsd Who's That Girl green vinyl and turn out we're all just getting lots of black vinyl lol

24 minutes ago, drunkby6 said:

Maybe it'll be like the fabled rsd Who's That Girl green vinyl and turn out we're all just getting lots of black vinyl lol

The RSD green vinyl was a listing error on the RSD UK site - the FEL vinyl variations are all confirmed

From what I know, no further colour variations are planned 

26 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

The RSD green vinyl was a listing error on the RSD UK site - the FEL vinyl variations are all confirmed

From what I know, no further colour variations are planned 

Do you not have jokes down under? I'll label them in future Over It Ugh GIF by Madonna

27 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It would be cool if the Japanese version had Causing a commotion as bonus track 

I think it's been pretty clear that M and Warner considers the RSD 12" a slot for CaC, and that it won't be a part of FEL. Who knows, maybe it'll show up in the True Blue deluxe. (cause I don't think that they'll do a deluxe edition for the soundtrack of Who's That Girl.)

It really is a pity. I love that song and would've loved to see it on the compilation instead of Physical Attraction.

22 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I think it's been pretty clear that M and Warner considers the RSD 12" a slot for CaC, and that it won't be a part of FEL. Who knows, maybe it'll show up in the True Blue deluxe. (cause I don't think that they'll do a deluxe edition for the soundtrack of Who's That Girl.)

Madonna and Warner can insert the Who's That Girl era in the You Can Dance era (like other artists with their deluxe discography). I remember both eras mixed in the same year.

28 minutes ago, Celebration said:

It really is a pity. I love that song and would've loved to see it on the compilation instead of Physical Attraction.

That makes no sense really. How’s RSD related to this separate release? For some weird reason they just decided to replace with the random Physical Attraction. 
And continue the trend of ignoring WTG on compilations 

19 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

That makes no sense really. How’s RSD related to this separate release? For some weird reason they just decided to replace with the random Physical Attraction. 
And continue the trend of ignoring WTG on compilations 

In the press release for Finally enough love, they said that they released Causing a commotion for RSD because they excluded it from the compilation. 

However, Japan usually has bonus tracks and they haven't been announced yet, so we'll see. It might pop up 

20 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

In the press release for Finally enough love, they said that they released Causing a commotion for RSD because they excluded it from the compilation. 

However, Japan usually has bonus tracks and they haven't been announced yet, so we'll see. It might pop up 

Yes but makes no sense. It’s annoying not to have it included here with all the other number ones lol

Didn't they just frame it like the Record store day release of Who's That Girl / Causing A Commotion  was sort of an advance of the FEL project.. not that they didn't want to include it? I can understand how this wouldn't fit on the 3cd version but there is no excuse to not have it on Digital and Streaming  services. 

Do we actually have reliable CD time lengths yet?

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Didn't they just frame it like the Record store day release of Who's That Girl / Causing A Commotion  was sort of an advance of the FEL project.. not that they didn't want to include it? I can understand how this wouldn't fit on the 3cd version but there is no excuse to not have it on Digital and Streaming  services. 

Do we actually have reliable CD time lengths yet?

I think they want to stick to 50 songs, since it's "50 Number ones". It makes sense. And Madonna chose more first album songs form the You can dance #1 over Causing a commotion

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic