Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

18 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

That makes no sense really. How’s RSD related to this separate release? For some weird reason they just decided to replace with the random Physical Attraction. 
And continue the trend of ignoring WTG on compilations 

SHE decided to include Physical Attraction, and it’s all in the press release:

Both of these new collections also highlight You Can Dance, Madonna’s first ever remix collection. Celebrating 35 years this year, You Can Dance has sold more than five million copies worldwide and is still the second best-selling remix album of all time. The collection also pays homage to “Everybody,” Madonna’s first single, celebrating its 40th Anniversary on October 6. Madonna redesigned the album’s chronology by picking three edits from You Can Dance, including “Into The Groove”, “Everybody” and “Physical Attraction,” which reflects the underground club vibes that inspired her first recordings as a Sire artist. 

11 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

As mentioned in the previous few pages, it seems like WB OZ blocks the export of 6LP & the silver LP to other countries.

Hence no one can place an order except local Australians.

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

As mentioned in the previous few pages, it seems like WB OZ blocks the export of 6LP & the silver LP to other countries.

Hence no one can place an order except local Australians.

I see, I didn't read it. That's why they still have some stock. I read somewhere it was about 65 left, it won't be much longer

I'm a little worried about the Hi-Def version of "Finally Enough Love" (88200 Hz, 24 bit). I don't know how to interpret this frequency analysis (Is it good? Is it bad? Is the original master tape Lossy or Lossless?)

Qobuz (real 88200 Hz, 24 bits, FLAC file):

AjVrgsh.png

Tidal (44100 Hz, 24 bits, MQA FLAC file -> decompressed by software to 88200 Hz, 24 bits, WAV File):

12TK35Z.png

19 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

SHE decided to include Physical Attraction, and it’s all in the press release:

Both of these new collections also highlight You Can Dance, Madonna’s first ever remix collection. Celebrating 35 years this year, You Can Dance has sold more than five million copies worldwide and is still the second best-selling remix album of all time. The collection also pays homage to “Everybody,” Madonna’s first single, celebrating its 40th Anniversary on October 6. Madonna redesigned the album’s chronology by picking three edits from You Can Dance, including “Into The Groove”, “Everybody” and “Physical Attraction,” which reflects the underground club vibes that inspired her first recordings as a Sire artist. 

I think she is paving the way for the biopic. Physical attraction might be featured in it, so she wanted the general public to become aware of it? Speculation of course 

8 minutes ago, drunkby6 said:

Maybe she's just sped every song up a little to make it feel a little more dancey

In a four minutes song, 15 seconds less is too much speed (more than FILM to PAL). Or the outros are shorter, or some songs have short edits in the middle (or the lengths are mislabeled).

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I think she is paging the way for the biopic. Physical attraction might be featured in it, so she wanted the general public to become aware of it? Speculation of course 

I also think that the 40th of Everybody in the Fall will bring attention to this compilation. Maybe they will release it with new remixes.

42 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

I'm tempted to get a 2nd set for safe keeping...

I got 2 in case there’s something wrong with the one I open up or if it gets damaged somehow. 
I learned my lesson when I got a huge scratch on my white Erotica and it cost me $100 to get a new one

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic