Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

19 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

I remember Celebration & HC vinyl were everywhere and no one even bothers about it despite discounted to $19.99.

I got my second Celebration copy during the sales and felt silly of buying it cos so many fans hated the cover to their bone and spilled so much venom on it...  some had even vowed never to buy such ugly LP with multiple mistakes in their lifetime.

SO many of them were stacking and collecting dust in most of the record stores.

On the last day of HMV closure in my area, so many copies remains unsold.

I believe whatever leftover had been destroyed 'cos it's not feasible to keep it to increase logistic cost and pull down company's profit.

Also, I remember there was a fire outbreak occurs in a place where all the masters were kept... not sure if Celebration was one of them... otherwise it would have been reissued, right?

They hated the cover??? That ARTWORK is one of my all time favorites of her! Such a unique cover!

8 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I love the 2 disc Celebration cover. It’s such a strong and striking image, plus the graffiti aspect is very reminiscent of her early 80’s days.

Exactly! I remember seeing one of the artworks at a gallery in NY! It was soooo expensive & beautiful! 😍

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic