Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

26 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

ok there is another box set in the usa store . i almost bought it but then i was like STOP BITCH now sit your ass down! i have one i am going to listen to and play like God intended i don't need a sealed one. remind me in 15 years i passed on it Lol

This...you will hopefully make another M fan happy, I know I was when i got a second chance with drop 2 of the 6LP set to pickup the box set. Your set will still be valuable opened and played. Lets face it we don't buy them to sell. We buy them to both enjoy and say i own this valuable Madonna piece...and you will :)

Edited by Gdog (see edit history)

it's an exciting life we lead when madonna is doin shit! for real ! i think it is exciting haha. i'll keep my eyes on the store again because who knows. ever since they are puttin it on and taking it off and selling out i feel like a Koi fish and they are throwing us little pieces of food. here's a quarter hunny give me more 

Just now, Gdog said:

This...you will hopefully make another M fan happy, I know I was when i got a second chance with drop 2 of the 6LP set to pickup the box set. Your set will still be valuable opened and played. Lets face it we don't buy them to sell. We buy them to say i own this valuable Madonna piece...and you will :)

yeah i agree i was hoping someone could get lucky it who has missed out on it, although i wouldn't be mad if someone bought 2 or 3. but it's nice to see that another fan was able to snatch it up!!!! honestly i just love the whole experience because it is fun and exciting to me IDK why, haha. bored at work 

6 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

According to this thread:

That Physical Attraction edit is actually an exclusive edit of the 11-23-1982 Demo, so we are going to get another demo for sale and streaming since that I Love New York rock demo included on the I'm Going to Tell You a Secret Live Album! :Madonna001:

@PanditaRulez, the thread says: "Physical Attraction (18.070 Brazil / 'You Can Dance' Single Edit) - 3:57 - WAV Edit of the 11-23-1982 Demo / Released on PRO-CD-2892"

Here's the file: https://mega.nz/folder/aT4gnaSB#5-YtIC_fIIoyqNxTyuf5Xg

Isn't it the same version as this?

This edit of "Physical Attraction" is from a promotional LP for Madonna's 1987 remix album You Can Dance. It's actually the same version that first appeared in 1983 on a promo single.

My specs:

Recorded using Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB turntable with internal preamp removed and an AT 120E cart. All records are cleaned on a VPI 16.5. I use Adobe Audition CC for recording and processing. Clicks are removed manually with a light filter used sparingly.

According to Qobux, the version of Physical Attraction used is the 03:45 'You Can Dance Remix Edit':
https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-madonna/tu514gw6zpxbb

The Finally Enough Love booklet says the same thing:
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION (YOU CAN DANCE REMIX EDIT) 03:45
Dance Club Chart Peak Date: 02/06/88
The underground club vibes of the original song—written and produced by Reggie Lucas—perfectly matched the flow of the You Can Dance project and was the only song included on that album without remixing production. This edit was featured on the 1987 promotional release of the LP and also as a B-side to the 1983 European 7” release of “Burning Up.”

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0046/6311/5847/products/Madonna_50NumberOnes_3CD_ProductShot.jpg?v=1651541010

Looks like it's going to be a shorter version of the 03:57 'You Can Dance Single Edit'—basically an edit of the 06:35 12" version/Madonna album version.

@Candy Perfume Boy @Angelman60@Frank

7 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Erm... you need to scroll below:

LcXnMav.jpeg

Same for 1 CD & black LP.

Like I thought. Madame X only had one version made in Japan and it was announced priorly and came with a bonus track. No Japanese releases have been announced for Finally Enough Love so far, so it will all be import. I think at this point it's safe to say there won't be a local version. 

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Like I thought. Madame X only had one version made in Japan and it was announced priorly and came with a bonus track. No Japanese releases have been announced for Finally Enough Love so far, so it will all be import. I think at this point it's safe to say there won't be a local version. 

Correction: There were 2 Japanese release for MX (Regular + Deluxe).

ODQtNzczMi5qcGVn.jpeg

s-l400.jpg

8 hours ago, Arckangel said:

@PanditaRulez, the thread says: "Physical Attraction (18.070 Brazil / 'You Can Dance' Single Edit) - 3:57 - WAV Edit of the 11-23-1982 Demo / Released on PRO-CD-2892"

Here's the file: https://mega.nz/folder/aT4gnaSB#5-YtIC_fIIoyqNxTyuf5Xg

Isn't it the same version as this?

This edit of "Physical Attraction" is from a promotional LP for Madonna's 1987 remix album You Can Dance. It's actually the same version that first appeared in 1983 on a promo single.

My specs:

Recorded using Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB turntable with internal preamp removed and an AT 120E cart. All records are cleaned on a VPI 16.5. I use Adobe Audition CC for recording and processing. Clicks are removed manually with a light filter used sparingly.

According to Qobux, the version of Physical Attraction used is the 03:45 'You Can Dance Remix Edit':
https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-madonna/tu514gw6zpxbb

The Finally Enough Love booklet says the same thing:
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION (YOU CAN DANCE REMIX EDIT) 03:45
Dance Club Chart Peak Date: 02/06/88
The underground club vibes of the original song—written and produced by Reggie Lucas—perfectly matched the flow of the You Can Dance project and was the only song included on that album without remixing production. This edit was featured on the 1987 promotional release of the LP and also as a B-side to the 1983 European 7” release of “Burning Up.”

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0046/6311/5847/products/Madonna_50NumberOnes_3CD_ProductShot.jpg?v=1651541010

Looks like it's going to be a shorter version of the 03:57 'You Can Dance Single Edit'—basically an edit of the 06:35 12" version/Madonna album version.

Yes, Physical attraction is (unfortunately) the only You can dance song that is not remixed.

Only mixed onto previous and next song but the main song is unchanged. No extra effects or additional sounds on it. I don't know why. Too bad in a way.

41 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Yes, Physical attraction is (unfortunately) the only You can dance song that is not remixed.

Only mixed onto previous and next song but the main song is unchanged. No extra effects or additional sounds on it. I don't know why. Too bad in a way.

Don’t know why she would include this song over spotlight or the other YCD edits - I don’t even class physical attraction a dance song anyway ? I love it for sure though 🥰

9 hours ago, Arckangel said:

They seem to forget that the YCD version is NOT the Lucas version, it has never been released apart from that Edit. I don't think it's going to an edit of the full-length, just the one above that was included on the YCD promo.

35 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Don’t know why she would include this song over spotlight or the other YCD edits - I don’t even class physical attraction a dance song anyway ? I love it for sure though 🥰

It was the second single sent out by Warner to USA clubs in 1983  after Everybody - first as a promo 7' on it's own and then later as a double A side with Burning Up - as M curated the album, it likely means more to her than Spotlight etc

R-2365795-1483892583-5723.jpg

10 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I don’t think so, must be a Japanese version for sure, I don’t remember any of her previous albums skipping the Japanese edition!

6 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

It wouldn’t be Madonna if a puzzling strange decision like that wasn’t made lol.

If she loves that song so much why wouldn’t she perform it on any of her tours?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic