Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Just now, reinvented_0 said:

THEORY: They didn't include Causing A Commotion in this compilation cause they are thinking about releasing The Holiday Collection on Vinyl in the future... making it the only hype track on that EP.

The rest of the songs are the album versions

Unlikely as we got it 3 times on the RSD 2022 release as referenced in the media release etc

47 minutes ago, reinvented_0 said:

I don't mean NOW... I mean... in the FUTURE.........................................

Yes but you said your theory was they didn't include it as they are thinking of issuing The Holiday Collection on vinyl

The first release under the new deal was the Who's That Girl (Super Club Mix) EP which already scheduled when M was finalising FEL so she obviously has to drop a song to fit in others and chose CAC because it had already been represented.

The Holiday Collection may appear on vinyl for a future RSD release - it's an idea that I and other fans have submitted in recent months 

19 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yes but you said your theory was they didn't include it as they are thinking of issuing The Holiday Collection on vinyl

The first release under the new deal was the Who's That Girl (Super Club Mix) EP which already scheduled when M was finalising FEL so she obviously has to drop a song to fit in others and chose CAC because it had already been represented.

The Holiday Collection may appear on vinyl for a future RSD release - it's an idea that I and other fans have submitted in recent months 

Not to dwell on this but I don’t get the logic in that scenario. How’s a limited RSD release representation for this totally different release? They also did the other Japanese EPs and YCD and Dance Mix so they should have scrapped everything from the 80s cause it was represented lol

Just now, thegoldencalf said:

Not to dwell on this but I don’t get the logic in that scenario. How’s a limited RSD release representation for this totally different release? They also did the other Japanese EPs and YCD and Dance Mix so they should have scrapped everything from the 80s cause it was represented lol

The previous RSD releases under Warner were restricted to reissues of existing releases. Warner could not change the artwork or track list so to make the RSD releases interesting they chose to reissue mostly existing unique releases Japan, Argentina etc and did what they could by changing the colour of the vinyl.  Once the new catalogue deal was done, this year they created a totally unique release for RSD - this was approved by M - and was the first of the new catalogue deal so M may have viewed it as a companion release for FEL etc

4 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

The previous RSD releases under Warner were restricted to reissues of existing releases. Warner could not change the artwork or track list so to make the RSD releases interesting they chose to reissue mostly existing unique releases Japan, Argentina etc and did what they could by changing the colour of the vinyl.  Once the new catalogue deal was done, this year they created a totally unique release for RSD - this was approved by M - and was the first of the new catalogue deal so M may have viewed it as a companion release for FEL etc

Fabulous! 

1 hour ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

wtf FNAC transparent vinyl sent my money back after how long now.

i dont know whats going on there. lol. i dont know french.

Quite strange.. My order is still there. So check your credit card's status as someone yet said to you. Maybe it depends on your bank.

Edited by Marcell976 (see edit history)

16 hours ago, subversive said:

I can't find silver edition on amazon spain :( this is homophobia

Same in Italy!

14 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

I think sold out 'cos someone had mentioned it was available in the past few page.

In Italy it has never been available, they're only selling the black vinyl, the silver is listed as "import".

3 hours ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

As amazon.it was not selling the silver vinyl, I ended up buying the clear vinyl from FNAC yesterday and everything went well. At least until now.

3 hours ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

Could it just be that the authorisation has dropped off? For me, fnac only charges at dispatch but they pre-authorise at the time of ordering. If I use my credit card the authorisation drops off after a few days, with my debit card I get a notification that it's been reversed. But the order is still active. 

The best way to confirm is in your fnac account. 

For Italian collectors, the three formats (silver+triple cd + single cd) are cheaper on Amazon Frannce, even if you use prime in Italy you’re gonna spend the same money (shipping is just €5). The silver ep is still not available in italy but the black vinyl is the same price of the silver one in France (the black one is €8 cheaper). I ordered everything from France. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic