Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

What do you think is better: FNAC clear vinyl or Amazon silver?

Maybe the first is more exclusive, but I find the silver more original and more beautiful.

I ordered both at the moment, but I definitely need to cancel one.

I need advice... should I open a poll: heart reaction for silver, smile for clear?

11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Maybe the first is more exclusive, but I find the silver more original and more beautiful.

I need advice... should I open a poll? ;-)

Heart reaction for silver, smile for clear

Cancel both 'cos both don't seem like limited and still widely available.

43 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I need advice... should I open a poll: heart reaction for silver, smile for clear?

Amazon colored variants usually are hard to find after some time, sometimes even at release date. I hate clear vinyls, so the silver one is better for me. La Feltrinelli/IBS has also the red one as an esclusive (the clear one is a Discoteca Laziale exclusive in Italy). 

6 hours ago, FameForLove said:

Could it just be that the authorisation has dropped off? For me, fnac only charges at dispatch but they pre-authorise at the time of ordering. If I use my credit card the authorisation drops off after a few days, with my debit card I get a notification that it's been reversed. But the order is still active. 

The best way to confirm is in your fnac account. 

oh okay. that is what happened. 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Personally I’m not a big fan of silver cause usually it just looks like a cheap dull gray. But it’s more interesting than the clear.

If I had to pick just one I’d go with the red. 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

clear so you can see the slipmat under it lol 

7 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

For Italian collectors, the three formats (silver+triple cd + single cd) are cheaper on Amazon Frannce, even if you use prime in Italy you’re gonna spend the same money (shipping is just €5). The silver ep is still not available in italy but the black vinyl is the same price of the silver one in France (the black one is €8 cheaper). I ordered everything from France. 

Same here 😉

13 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Also was it true she rehearsed it for MDNA in place of where Candy Shop is? Or was that just fan fiction? I remember reading that but I can't remember the source.

Assuming we're talking about Physical Attraction... 

I remember an insider saying it was mixed with I'm Addicted but she later dropped it. She even knew the words at one of the sound checks when fans were let in early and they sang along with her. This makes me think the rumour was true cause I doubt she would remember the lyrics to a song that was 30 years old unless she recently rehearsed it/listened to it. 

11 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I remember an insider saying it was mixed with I'm Addicted but she later dropped it. She even knew the words at one of the sound checks when fans were let in early and they sang along with her. This makes me think the rumour was true cause I doubt she would remember the lyrics to a song that was 30 years old unless she recently rehearsed it/listened to it. 

Except she only sang half of the first line :tongue:

5 hours ago, musicinferno said:

She talked about it with Jimmy Fallon during the MDNA FB Live Interview when they were talking about songs for the tour and she was already in rehearsals for it. 

are europen fans really left out on this 6 LP versions????? did a preorder somehow from holland,but not really confirmed realible site!!!! ...just asking!!!! not gonna pay 3 dubbel sendingcost prices,and import cost like hellll,to get this from US or UK ..wondering where's a european version is?? THXXX

8 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

are europen fans really left out on this 6 LP versions????? did a preorder somehow from holland,but not really confirmed realible site!!!! ...just asking!!!! not gonna pay 3 dubbel sendingcost prices,and import cost like hellll,to get this from US or UK ..wondering where's a european version is?? THXXX

I think there's only 1 version for all (Whereas for the black LP, may have US & EU version).

It was available on M UK Store & This Dig store for almost a week before sold out.

So now WB Canada is your only (official) hope.

40 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

ATTENTION!!!

The 6LP is back in stock on WB Canada!

Get yours asap before it's gone!

https://store.warnermusic.ca/collections/madonna/products/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones?variant=40058649641045

HI  i buy my copy at this place the day is on pre order perfect im from canada.:Madonna009:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic