Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Cleansing the thread with this, kinda off topic but expect some steaming numbers to increase for Fever.

Show airs August 17th. Also great that Fever is included on FEL!

This was rumored earlier this year, but now confirmed.

oh wow, how cool! I wish they'd hurry up and release Fever onto streaming!

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

NOOOO... WE NEED EDIT TWO, EDIT TWO, EDIT TWO.

"EDIT ONE" IS AVAILABLE ON CD, DVD, VINYL, AND YOUTUBE.

"EDIT TWO" IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON VINYL AND CASSETTE...

PS: I LOVE SHE-HULK (and Madonna)

pts8egx.jpg

Fever is absolutely one of my favorite Madonna single covers ever. I just love that image and how she looks.

8 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

It’s funny how as a fan I can’t enjoy being here anymore because of the negativity and criticism of absolutely everything Madonna related.

There's also fans on this thread who expect her to include tracks on reissues they haven't already got for free from leaks. Toxic

30 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

All I want from erotica is remastered from original film reels of bad girl and rain music videos - I don’t think there are any more unreleased songs or remixes ( except the Daniel Abrahams remix of bye bye baby ) I would like a more tighter edit of Shame though 👍😁

What do you there aren’t more? All the unreleased stuff we got are shitty cassette rips. It would be amazing to get all those. Also I’m pretty sure there’s a vocal remix for Up Down Suite

27 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I wonder if we would get the making of Sex and the re-release of the Sex book with Erotica?

It would be nice if we got a revised version of the sex book that comes bound in leather this time around and has some alternate content that was originally rejected by Warner. And instead of the Erotic CD they include a DVD of the film.

They could release it in limited edition on her store.

42 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

What do you there aren’t more? All the unreleased stuff we got are shitty cassette rips. It would be amazing to get all those. Also I’m pretty sure there’s a vocal remix for Up Down Suite

I wonder how that remix would sound like when it's just "up, down, up-up-up, d-d-d-d-down."

Interesting.

37 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I wonder if we would get the making of Sex and the re-release of the Sex book with Erotica?

6 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

It would be nice if we got a revised version of the sex book that comes bound in leather this time around and has some alternate content that was originally rejected by Warner. And instead of the Erotic CD they include a DVD of the film.

At this point, Madonna can milk my dry ass wallet even drier. WE WANT IT.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yeah it’s called Goodbye to Innocence

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

It’s interesting, if they are only doing box sets for some albums I do wonder if Erotica would get that treatment. It’s an iconic groundbreaking era and the album is a fan favourite but it’s also one of the lowest in sales and streaming numbers. So I’m not sure if it’s a priority. Since it is it’s 30th anniversary coming up now would be a great time though. I would not hold my breath for a sex book reissue though….

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic