Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s interesting, if they are only doing box sets for some albums I do wonder if Erotica would get that treatment. It’s an iconic groundbreaking era and the album is a fan favourite but it’s also one of the lowest in sales and streaming numbers. So I’m not sure if it’s a priority. Since it is it’s 30th anniversary coming up now would be a great time though. I would not hold my breath for a sex book reissue though….

A Sex book reissue would be so iconic, but it's very unlikely to happen 

58 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I wonder if they plan on releasing more singles from this? I know ITG went no where but it's still exciting for the die hard fans to see them uploaded in YouTube. I wish they would release 2-3 more songs before the release date and have them available digitally to create more hype. 

Of course they will. It's a long way to go until August (and even the streaming release of the standard edition on June 24). Wonder which one will be next? I'd say "Deeper And Deeper" or "Living For Love".

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s interesting, if they are only doing box sets for some albums I do wonder if Erotica would get that treatment. It’s an iconic groundbreaking era and the album is a fan favourite but it’s also one of the lowest in sales and streaming numbers. So I’m not sure if it’s a priority. Since it is it’s 30th anniversary coming up now would be a great time though. I would not hold my breath for a sex book reissue though….

Me either. But if we discuss it we might get one. I think it’s no coincidence this remix compilation is coming after it’s been discussed here as something we’d love to get. (Even though now everyone talks about how terrible it is and how much they hate it lol)

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

So I was right! Next pre-order/advanced track release from "Finally Enough Love" is "Deeper And Deeper" :cute: It just got a time mark on Apple Music and iTunes, so I guess it will be released next, maybe this Friday:

https://music.apple.com/es/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones/1622113557

deeper.png

Yummy! 😋 Yummy! 😋 

Finally a real remix to dance on the dance floor! 🕺🏻🪩

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

So I was right! Next pre-order/advanced track release from "Finally Enough Love" is "Deeper And Deeper" :cute: It just got a time mark on Apple Music and iTunes, so I guess it will be released next, maybe this Friday:

https://music.apple.com/es/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones/1622113557

deeper.png

From Qobuz!!! Yes!!! It's the next one to be released!!! 😍

Screenshot_20220525_122848_com.brave.browser.jpg

Out now in NZ, yeah:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones/1622113557

So it's a Thursday release, midnight in every country. Let's hope it works towards Release Radar on Spotify this Friday!

What do we think of the audio quality on the preview? I'm so used to the Girlie Show version with live instrumentation that I can't remember if the original remix was like this soundwise. :smile:

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) (2022 Remaster)  4 - 01

is out

33 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Out now in NZ, yeah:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones/1622113557

So it's a Thursday release, midnight in every country. Let's hope it works towards Release Radar on Spotify this Friday!

What do we think of the audio quality on the preview? I'm so used to the Girlie Show version with live instrumentation that I can't remember if the original remix was like this soundwise. :smile:

First impression it doesn't sound as good as groove..

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic