Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

27 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Yes... maybe Deeper and deeper remix is doing it well and they want to wait a little till the next release. 

But it isn't :Madonna004:

I mean, could we worse of course, but only 172.066 streams on Spotify in 2 weeks is nothing to write home about - for an artist like her. It's doing a little bit better on YouTube: 248.289 so far.

Have the LIARS on Madonna Nation said anything about the non "Ray Of Light" situation today? I'm not registered there, so...

I'll say it again: we need to launch a petition to Geffen to release a special 40th anniversary edition of the Vision Quest soundtrack, including WS and the demos and movie versions of Crazy for you and Gambler! Also petition to re-release the movie including deleted scenes and full Madonna performances! We need to find a contact for Geffen representatives and director Harold Becker (who is already 93...). I don't have hopes that Warner is interested.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I'll say it again: we need to launch a petition to Geffen to release a special 40th anniversary edition of the Vision Quest soundtrack, including WS and the demos and movie versions of Crazy for you and Gambler! Also petition to re-release the movie including deleted scenes and full Madonna performances! We need to find a contact for Geffen representatives and director Harold Becker (who is already 93...). I don't have hopes that Warner is interested.

Gambler and Crazy for You would only have been licensed to Geffen for the movie soundtrack though. I highly doubt they have any masters or demos of her tracks, so not much point in petitioning them....

17 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

So Gambler (Extended & Instrumental) can not be released by Warner on CD or Streaming, only by Geffen?

Seems like it? Looks like they bought the rights for "Crazy For You" (in 1990 maybe?), it's been included on 3 of her compilations and its not "licensed by: X" on the credits:

Celebration+-+Digital+Booklet+g.jpg

(That said, the "Celebration" credits, well...)

Looks like "Gambler" is not Warner BUT on the other hand, it appeared in Japan on "La Isla Bonita" Super Mix EP and later on the CD Single Collection box set. So maybe only for Warner Japan?

It's confusing.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic