Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Both Sasha's mixes of Ray of Light are phenomenal  -  especially the full length unedited versions

I think the Sasha mixes of Ray of Light were a career high point for Madonna when it comes to her tracks being remixed for the clubs

Wish she would work with Sasha again - he's the best. 

Ray of Light (album, singles, videos, remixes and performances) specifically reminds me why I miss the '90s so much, although I lived like last 10 months of that fucking marvelous decade. There was something weird in those years that my mother bequeathed to me, as if she had put the energy of the late '90s in my veins and my heart beated at that futuristic, crazy rhythm, half human half electronic, melancholic and full of hope for the future at the same time. And every '90s movie tv show, song makes me feel at home.
Tsk, we babies from the '99 class sucked nostalgia-infused milk from our mothers breasts 🥹. I'd trade anything for living them in full. 

I can't wait her to leave me broke with these reissues. 

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

He was a slow worker he takes his time and Madonna likes to work quickly so it’s a poor match. Though I agree. 
Ray Of Light Twilo Mix and Drowned World Sasha and BT mix are out of this world and are 100% bet best remixes ever. And I say this as a Stan of the Like a Prayer -Erotica era 

You just made me discover a new remix I love! That Drowned World remix is amazing! 

The ray of light Sasha one not so much

44 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I did go pull the Twila and it’s so good, but I can understand the Sasha Ultra Violet remix may have been the easiest put in the compilation. Maybe when they’re back to back we will feel the full spectrum they have for us

The thing I like the most about Finally Enough Love is the variety in content, there's a little bit of everything from downtempo to trance. 

Does anyone have any info on preorders here? 
The 6 vinyl set sold out and there numerous versions selling out.

Its gonna be interesting to see how well it does in the charts. I know it’s a remix album, which don’t usually chart too well, but this weeks number one album sold 44,000 in the UK, which isn’t very much really. 

Steps, Demi Lovato and Aitch all release the same day too.

Edited by animalinstinct (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic