Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

On 6/17/2022 at 10:27 AM, steady75 said:

Madonna’s choice of this bland remix over the vastly superior and euphoric Twilo mix really makes me start to question her commitment to sparkle motion. 

This is the best remix of the track. It was the best in1998 like in 2022. Love all the ROL remixes but the Twilo mix is actually less exiting than this one. There’s a reason this one got a remix video in 1998.

track lengths

Everybody (You Can Dance Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:34

Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:44

Like A Prayer (7'' Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 5:42

Express Yourself (Remix Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:59

Vogue (Single Version) [2022 Remaster] - 4:20

Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:02

Secret (Junior's Luscious Single Mix) [2022 Remaster] - 4:15

Frozen (Extended Club Mix Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:36

Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:11

Hollywood (Calderone & Quayle Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 3:59

Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:56

Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) [2022 Remaster] - 4:55

Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's UFM Mix) [2022 Remaster] - 5:14

Living For Love (Offer Nissim Promo mix) [2022 Remaster] - 5:52

Medellín (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) [2022 Remaster] - 5:28

I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon Radio Mix) [2022 Remaster] - 5:22

Edited by SalvoPK (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

You should know by the Living for Love remix if its real or not. That has never been released.

The mix was excellent, has no clue was never released before.

Almost reminded me of the tour version or promo shows version, but was more of a dub? Not sure if that’s correct? No verses. 

3 hours ago, xavier said:

Almost reminded me of the tour version or promo shows version, but was more of a dub? Not sure if that’s correct? No verses. 

Hmm...well there was the official remix that was titled Living for Drums and was a dub so if they named it promo mix now thats a bit of an eyeroll...of course assuming its that same remix. There was a fan mix that put the verses on it to resemble the live performance version however. 

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Hmm...well there was the official remix that was titled Living for Drums and was a dub so if they named it promo mix now thats a bit of an eyeroll...of course assuming its that same remix. There was a fan mix that put the verses on it to resemble the live performance version however. 

WELL.

The timing is the same almost (5:50 on YouTube and 5:52 on "Finally Enough Love", track times are already up on iTunes for the standard version -> https://music.apple.com/es/album/finally-enough-love/1622105005

OK I would expect it with full vocals but even in all its dub glory is quite amazing too.

Let's see, we'll know next week anyway when the standard version is on streaming. Maybe the version on the compilation is the same with vocals?

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

WELL.

The timing is the same almost (5:50 on YouTube and 5:52 on "Finally Enough Love", track times are already up on iTunes for the standard version -> https://music.apple.com/es/album/finally-enough-love/1622105005

OK I would expect it with full vocals but even in all its dub glory is quite amazing too.

Let's see, we'll know next week anyway when the standard version is on streaming. Maybe the version on the compilation is the same with vocals?

Lame sauce in renaming it something dumb. 

11 hours ago, xavier said:

If its a dub then its not Finally Enough Love. The dub was already released. The version on Finally Enough Love is supposed to be full vocals.

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

Wouldn't even surprise me if they used that fan mix for the official release :lol: 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic