Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

@thegoldencalf I wonder why they messed w/ the tracklist of The Immaculate Collection that way on Spotify and some other platforms. And the IC mix of Holiday should not be on digital Madonna issues; it should either be the full-length version or the 7" edit.

I don't think it was intentional - there are a number of mistakes for various M albums on Spotify - was all done before M came back to Warner, likely will be fixed up 

12 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Oh boy, just a miscalculation and delay in reply due to work caused ppl get so upset about it. :lol:

I double counted IB :lol: Maybe replace with WTG soundtrack? Since WB has been reissuing it multiple times like a regular M's album.

Yeah. That soundtrack doesn’t need a special release lol

19 hours ago, slutpride said:

Again with the fucking album counting...  Some people just love setting themselves up for disappointment. 

Exactly - I thought that too . We’ve not even had an album announcement yet for the reissues - her team are hardly consistent when it comes to quality control and yet people are so het up on the numbers in an announcement nearly a year old🙄

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

The Standard will be out in a couple of hours in NZ and we'll get to know about the remastering with the previews, if "Living For Love" is the already released dub or a vocal version, etc.

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/finally-enough-love/1622105005

Exciting!

LFL is the vocal version

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic