Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes but in US they already released a random selection of 9 songs from it 

No, that 9 songs that you see playable now on the US is because they were previously released on their parent EPs/digital singles. In fact if you play any of those it will play the original EP version. To Spotify they're the same song, so it matches.

But at midnight, the whole album will be released and it will play the "Finally Enough love" remastered versions. :cute:

PS: It's weird though that "Express Yourself", "Frozen" and "Music" are not matched already too, cause they were released before too. Maybe they've changed the running time or something.

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

On Tidal (I'm in Spain) the songs available right now are:

Into The Groove

Vogue

Deeper And Deeper

Secret

Frozen

Music

Girl Gone Wild

Medellín

I Don't Search I Find

I guess each platform automatically matches what they consider is the same song and offers the already available versions but it's not perfect and some are left out.

Anyway is supposed to be available at midnight with all the 2020 Remastered versions. ^^

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I guess each platform automatically matches what they consider is the same song and offers the already available versions but it's not perfect and some are left out.

Anyway is supposed to be available at midnight with all the 2020 Remastered versions. ^^

But did they replace the versions on the maxis with the 2022 remastered versions?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic