Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

40 minutes ago, TakeYaSeat said:

:drama:Download is not available until Aug I guess???? it's online streaming only at this point i guess? but I'm not sure

Not only streaming, the iTunes download will be available too but the Lossless download will be available until August 19th for both versions. 

56 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Not only streaming, the iTunes download will be available too but the Lossless download will be available until August 19th for both versions. 

Nope, the iTunes download won't be available until August 19. If you enter iTunes NZ the Apple Music streaming version of the Standard is out now but the iTunes download version says August 19. :cute:

Good strategy to try to bring fans into streaming, I think they have a point.

28 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Nope, the iTunes download won't be available until August 19. If you enter iTunes NZ the Apple Music streaming version of the Standard is out now but the iTunes download version says August 19. :cute:

Good strategy to try to bring fans into streaming, I think they have a point.

That’s strange, cause you can already purchase Into The Groove, Deeper and Deeper, and Ray of Light on iTunes.

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

That’s strange, cause you can already purchase Into The Groove, Deeper and Deeper, and Ray of Light on iTunes.

Yes, but they are pre-order/advanced tracks, that's done all the time with upcoming releases. We'll probably get another one from the 50-track version before the release.

It's a weird concept, to have the streaming version before the download version - but well done in this case, Warner know she needs to bring some of her classic fans into streaming yet.

I personally still buy digital (and physical) music. With this album I will stream the Standard from tomorrow and buy the full Deluxe on digital and CD in August. :cute:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic