Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Haha neither do I, but I spend more time dancing in my car, dancing at home (WFH lol) etc. 

Maybe I'll get trashed this weekend and try to dance to Offer Nissim. I'll keep everyone updated

Glad we found a common language :D

Let's promise to this community that if we get trashed this weekend, dancing to Offer Nissim remix will be properly documented and shared here ;) 

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

LFL mix fixed at the 2:07 mark:

Thank you for this! Is there any way you can make a fanmade version of the BRIT Awards and Rebel Heart Tour using this fixed remix and the official Grammy Awards studio version also for the TV shows (the 3 versions are different but they are based on the Offer Nissim Promo Mix of course) please?. 🙏🏽 

7 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

the 'T'ving for love at 2:07

下载 - 2022-06-23T233259.800.jpg

oh wow, that’s obvious, but perhaps not so much when you’ve been cutting, editing and working on it for days/hours. it sounds like they (or offer nissim) tried to include the full chorus at some point and the t-sound comes from the first line “took me to heaven...”

Listening!

Got to say that the remastering on "LAP" and "Express Yourself" sounds a little bit too much for me, but maybe I'm just too used to the originals.

"Living For Love" is FIRE. Love "Tiving for love" hahaha. No one will care and/or notice, don't expect it to be fixed, it's the way the mix is, just like the "mistake" in "Crave" and all the rest. Sometimes they are artistic choices, not mistakes.

The song sent to Release Radar is the "Hollywood" remix.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic