Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm sure they'll have a number of copies left for those cases.

Usually they don’t. Whenever I bought something limited like that once it was sold out you couldn’t get a replacement, only a refund for return or a discount. That’s why I always buy two of them just in case

56 minutes ago, IGIVEUMORE said:

Guys, what version of Holiday do you think is gonna be included in here? There’s no time lenght that matches the 4:20 in here, only the you can dan remix edit? But it makes no sense it’s labeled the (7” version) would it be an exclusive edit?

Hope its an exclusive version!

4 hours ago, Kieran said:

I’m loving the 16 track edition. 

However, I wish the full edition was coming out now. I appreciate the whole birthday release idea - and that’s ‘nice’ - but I need full FEL now for the summer. The late August release date is knocking on Autumn’s door 😩

Should have all come at the same time physicals and all..   hate this drip feeding..    

4 hours ago, Kieran said:

I’m loving the 16 track edition. 

However, I wish the full edition was coming out now. I appreciate the whole birthday release idea - and that’s ‘nice’ - but I need full FEL now for the summer. The late August release date is knocking on Autumn’s door 😩

What difference does it make if it comes out in summer or autumn? It's not like we're school kids with long summer holidays lol 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic