Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I can hear, its just I have been wearing hearing aids for the past 5 years. Some of it was brought on by clubbing in the 2000s. Perching next to the DjBooth. Thankfully it does not affect my speech or musicianship (teacher) but it is somewhat a challenge at times in the studio.

Exactly the same for me, although only got my "ears" this year and I realised there's so many layers in M's music that I hadn't heard before

It makes sense that musicians and DJ’s would have hearing problems later in life. Unfortunately there has not been enough education around the use of earplugs in the past I think. These days people are a lot more aware of that sort of thing, it’s an important part of OH&S.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It makes sense that musicians and DJ’s would have hearing problems later in life. Unfortunately there has not been enough education around the use of earplugs in the past I think. These days people are a lot more aware of that sort of thing, it’s an important part of OH&S.

Madame X should've come with free ear plugs

5 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Do we think we will get her tour studio remixes in lossless? I would love the holiday sticky and sweet mix in wav or La Isla Bonita confessions tour mix from Stuart price 😛🥰

I really don't think we will ever get those. A lot of them are in a different key to the studio vocals or have only rough re-recorded/rehearsal vocals so they're not really suitable for release. We are lucky to have the leaks because they weren't really made to be heard outside of their purpose.

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Do we think we will get her tour studio remixes in lossless? I would love the holiday sticky and sweet mix in wav or La Isla Bonita confessions tour mix from Stuart price 😛🥰

As long as M has a say in these things I doubt it. When it's in the hands of just the record company I'd guess the floodgates will be blown open.

It would take nothing to raise the key of the instrumentals of studio tour versions to make them correspond with the original studio vocals of songs. Especially if the project files are still about which I 100% imagine they would be. It's a bit of work but not out of the realms for sure. 

7 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I very highly doubt it. As someone said earlier, these were never supposed to be heard outside of the touring company. 

I’m really looking forward to the reissues, but I think some fans are expecting a lot and may end up being disappointed. I can’t see M putting demos on these releases. She was furious when the Rebel Heart demos were leaked and stated that they were a work in progress and that she never wanted them out there. I think completed unreleased tracks will stand a better chance, such as Your Honesty. I think the next five years are going to be very exciting! Bring it on 😀

Weak debut for "Holiday" 7'' Version on Spotify on its first day, with only 22.016 steams. Maybe some of you were right after all. :sad: Debut Spotify numbers of the other FEL advanced tracks:

- "Ray Of Light": 22.779 -> currently at 195.758

- "Deeper": 33.991 -> currently at 589.524

- "Into The Groove": can't find the original debut figure but it's now at 602.845 streams

16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Weak debut for "Holiday" 7'' Version on Spotify on its first day, with only 22.016 steams. Maybe some of you were right after all. :sad: Debut Spotify numbers of the other FEL advanced tracks:

- "Into The Groove": can't find the original debut figure but it's now at 602.845 streams

I think nothing really matters would have been an excellent choice rather than holiday 

3 hours ago, RyanUK said:

I think some fans are expecting a lot and may end up being disappointed. 

This is an understatement.

I hope for some surprises but to expect everything that has leaked and then some is unrealistic. Half the stuff that has leaked she probably didn’t want anyone to ever hear.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

It’s not an exciting version. The best I could do was make a playlist to slide Ray of Light and Holiday and let them play during work. Deeper and Deeper was the only of the promos that I had on non-stop originally.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic