Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Yeah but Duas is as for one specific album campaign that had already had about three rereleases hadn’t it? 
Duas fans hated that collection from what I remember and the Blessed Madonna got a load of shit because if it. I admit it was a bit shit and felt cheap. 

Madonnas releases is essentially the most comprehensive greatest hits she’s ever put out in truth. Even if some of the big 80’s hitters and ballads are missing it really covers way more ground than any of her other compilations. 

When. The physical hits the stores the supermarket moms will eat this up most likely. It will also give some much needed visability to the post Warner tracks tracked on to the end of her bonafide hits. 

I think a proper three disc actual greatest hits where Crave Ghosttown Medellin are included in a non chronological order will benefit those songs greatly. 

I imagine Bitch / GMAYL and Girl Gone Wild will feature too. Not sure about Living For Love and the others though. 

9 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

With how many variants and editions are out there I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be number 1 in the first week.

My only concern is for it to not follow on the footsteps of MadameX and after the first week to fall into the abyss.

Not a chance in the UK, there are a few big albums out that week, although I'd love to be proven wrong.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

This. Garbage's Deluxe editions are amazing, with lots of b-sides, remixes, etc. but they're basically independent and own all their masters, etc. That makes things easier to include EVERYTHING. They also know what their fans want and are pleasers in that sense.

Not Madonna's case definitely. :smile:

Still only Beautiful Garbage got the three Discs deluxe, the first album and Version 2.0 remixes were digital only. And I’m still pissed about that. Also the digipack of the first album was, well, garbage. Very thin.

At the end of the day, nobody’s perfect. 

8 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

I'm not so optimistic about the number 1 since her streaming is weak.

Is it though? 
And even so, Madonna is still a force on the physical releases market. And a GH has more appeal for the general public than new material in her case. 
I’m sure this will at least match Madame X and surpass it by a considerable margin. I just hope enough to make a dent after the first week.

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I feel like Madonna never really had any bells and whistles to her releases. 

I agree with this. It was the basics and some highly highly highly rare special editions starting around immaculate collection. Usually just a different material cd cover or a packet of sweet ffs

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I feel like Madonna never really had any bells and whistles to her releases. 

This is true lol but when it comes to reissues they're gonna have to give us a bone or else why bother buying the same thing we've had our entire life lol

On 7/23/2022 at 6:07 PM, Prayer said:

Weak debut for "Holiday" 7'' Version on Spotify on its first day, with only 22.016 steams. Maybe some of you were right after all. :sad: Debut Spotify numbers of the other FEL advanced tracks:

- "Ray Of Light": 22.779 -> currently at 195.758

- "Deeper": 33.991 -> currently at 589.524

- "Into The Groove": can't find the original debut figure but it's now at 602.845 streams

It doesn’t surprise me. They’ve only really promoted the 16 track version on streaming. I don’t think anyone else is aware that a 50 track version is coming in a few weeks, other than Madonna’s hardcore fans.

Im making this post because I noticed they just started promoting Holiday on streaming on M’s twitter:

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

This is true lol but when it comes to reissues they're gonna have to give us a bone or else why bother buying the same thing we've had our entire life lol

Thats for sure. I was referring to this specific release.

I wish instead of working with fans on the artwork they’d work with the fans on the actual content 

6 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Thats for sure. I was referring to this specific release.

I wish instead of working with fans on the artwork they’d work with the fans on the actual content 

Lol no comment...honestly what would really shut me up and end me would be a comprehensive gorgeous coffee table book of her entire career. And no...no involvement from Aldo or Ricardo. Please for the love of G*d...i have not been a fan since birth waiting to reap the fruits of her legacy releases just to have it ruined by those people!!! 

But anyway

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Lol no comment...honestly what would really shut me up and end me would be a comprehensive gorgeous coffee table book of her entire career. And no...no involvement from Aldo or Ricardo. Please for the love of G*d...i have not been a fan since birth waiting to reap the fruits of her legacy releases just to have it ruined by those people!!! 

But anyway

Depends which fans. They all think differently. Some of them photoshop a who’s that girl face on a current Madonna body lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic