Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, Ch3rish said:

All my Amazon orders say they will be shipped between August 26-29.  I would think since I pre-ordered them back in May, I should receive them on the 19th.  You can't tell me in this day in age, they can't send them out in a timely fashion, so we can receive them on the exact release day. 

Did you order from your own country and are you a prime member. Mine says 19th for me 

16 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Did you order from your own country and are you a prime member. Mine says 19th for me 

On 8/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, GregVsMatt said:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-holds-roller-disco-celebration-at-discoasis-in-central-park?fbclid=IwAR0sEnuRTmThG5L2cScRdPxi7rkbrukIedFeAWnQq74jvJ0PbSixOIGU1tY

The event occurs ahead and in support of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, Madonna’s 50-track career spanning compilation album, releasing on Friday, August 19, 2022 in digital and physical format. Pre-order and Pre-save now. The collection, curated by Madonna, is in celebration of her historic milestone as the first and only recording artist to have 50 #1 hits on any single Billboard chart when she topped the Dance Club Songs chart for the 50th time.

50 NUMBER ONES spans her entire dance club chart reign with dozens of remixes by the world’s top producers. In addition to fan favorites, the collection also includes a selection of rare remix recordings, with more than 20 being officially released for the first time or making their commercial/digital debut. The collection will be available digitally on August 19, along with a 3-CD version. A limited-edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl will also be available and has already sold out in pre-orders. The 16-track edition, FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE, will be available in physical format on August 19. 

Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.

my prime amazon Canada say 19 august to august 23 strange... is depend  i buy 4 Madonna vinyl  and cd on Amazon and two other vinyl colored on indi store in my country.

16 hours ago, Celebration said:

I only have one sealed Madonna record, and that's the US12" Express Yourself.

I ordered a bunch of maxi-singles from her fan club some 25 years ago, and one of them was not availabla anymore so they replaced it with EY.

Since I already had a copy of that edition, I never bothered to open it.

Some day I will though. The plastic can damage the cover if it stays on too long, so I'll remove it and put the record in a protective plastic sleeve. :)

That's why I open all my vinyl too.  My Dad had a pretty great collection of records, some of which he kept the plastic on (even though they were opened), and the shrink wrap can actually wear away at the ink on the cover and leave white ring where the record is, or sometimes even worse.  But once I open my vinyl, they definitely go into protective plastic sleeves. 

54 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Yes, I ordered if from my country.  I'll be surprised if you will get your copies on the 19th.  But being a Prime member, I can see why you might get it within a day or two, depending on your shipping choice.  I am under the impression, all these orders will start shipping on the 19th.  But like I mentioned, I wish they would ship out these pre-orders earlier so most of us can get the album on the actual release date.  :)

2 hours ago, Ch3rish said:

All my Amazon orders say they will be shipped between August 26-29.  I would think since I pre-ordered them back in May, I should receive them on the 19th.  You can't tell me in this day in age, they can't send them out in a timely fashion, so we can receive them on the exact release day. 

Same here… I wish for once in my life to get something on the day of release or even the day after. 😭

On 8/12/2022 at 2:46 PM, GregVsMatt said:

The May 2022 press release has:

A limited edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl ($149.98) will also be available, exclusively at Madonna’s official store and Rhino.com. Pre-order now. 

The latest one has: 

A limited-edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl will also be available and has already sold out in pre-orders. 

I'm thinking they just updated the text

Kinda confusing.

It's either 6LP sold out completely

Or

stock for pre-orders had sold out whereas the stock for official release date will be available soon?

I guess it's the later?

3 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Kinda confusing.

It's either 6LP sold out completely

Or

stock for pre-orders had sold out whereas the stock for official release date will be available soon?

I guess it's the later?

Yea- I read it as the pre order has sold out - but that more stock will be available on sale day - we shall find out!

Sorry to bother you guys, but as a guest I have limitations and I can't contact the admins.

My nickname here is Italo Gianti and I haven't been able to signing to the forum  for several months, my account is attached to my facebook. Is there any way to getting  my account back?

I tried to open a new account, not attached to facebook, but the thing is that no one has validated it for a couple of months.

any help please? Thank you and sorry again

Edited by RUADJAI
Removed personal email. (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Yea- I read it as the pre order has sold out - but that more stock will be available on sale day - we shall find out!

Whoever revised it did a terrible job. The original post was in future tense cause it was referring to an upcoming event. And they didn’t bother to change it. It should read “was also made available”.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic