Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones Streaming in June!! (Out August 19th!)

RUADJAI

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Y'all just remembered last week EPIC performance. 

Screenshot_20220508-185906~2.png

Madonna has had so many epic performances, I think thatvher own fanbase can cut her some slack!  She had hip surgery not that long ago.  Exercise and choreography are probably a bit difficult still.  I love all of her beautiful scars.  

25 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Madonna has had so many epic performances, I think thatvher own fanbase can cut her some slack!  She had hip surgery not that long ago.  Exercise and choreography are probably a bit difficult still.  I love all of her beautiful scars.  

who loves scars?🥴 this fanbase sometimes.

4 minutes ago, sdvsr2fan said:

If anyone knows anywhere that is still selling the 6LP edition (able to ship to USA), please let me know. By the time I got paid, it was already sold out everywhere :drama:

Good luck lucky I had enough in my bank to do PayPal pay in 3 for it 

1 minute ago, baymad4her said:

I don't think it's a good idea to release the 16 track to streaming in June, then the full release in August. I reckon it might ruin its chances of getting to number one in the albums chart now.

Releasing the Who's that Girl/Causing a commotion on that day to get us all fired up would have made more sense, right? Or maybe a short digital EP with the songs that were discarded (Lucky star, Angel etc) 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:32 AM, Fabiolous said:

Exact same thing happened to me in 2009 with Celebration, and it was just $50 at the time... Still mad. Try to put some money away if you can, mother is coming with the album reissues. 

Update: I caved and bought Celebration today. Now I have every album on vinyl. Off to complete the singles collection (just joking, it's cup ramen until the end of 2022)