Jump to content

Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones Streaming in June!! (Out August 19th!)


RUADJAI
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Not the best quality, but I was working with Honey Dijon in November, as a dancer for her set in Barcelona, Apolo. She was amazing and I knew her work in general and what she did for Madonna and Gaga. 
She played an awesome remix of Vogue and the crowd went wild (mostly of them young kids). 

If she's there with Madonna, i guess it's to make a full dj session of her remixes, like the Confessions on a dance floor or You can dance. 

IMG_20220118_111217.thumb.jpg.fef74dea4481dc45d12e5acc4f4a1c18.jpg

Great picture and story! Thanks for sharing!

Big question: the "Vogue" remix was new or an old one? If it was new maybe we can expect some old classic remixes mixed with some other new remixes by Honey Dijon maybe... :thinker: Interesting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Great picture and story! Thanks for sharing!

Big question: the "Vogue" remix was new or an old one? If it was new maybe we can expect some old classic remixes mixed with some other new remixes by Honey Dijon maybe... :thinker: Interesting!

It was the first time that I knew that she had a remix of Vogue, so I can't tell you when she remixed it... but it was great, similar vibe as the I Don't Search I Find one (wich she didn't play), full lyrics, and the crowd went wild!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MerBoy13 said:

Dreading Honey Djons input following her remix of I Dont Search I Find.

Wow, I'm the complete opposite. Honey's remix is the first time in many years I've heard M played out clubbing in a non queer setting. I think she nailed her remix. I did a show with her in 2019 when she was testing it out before release and I'll never forget the cheer through the crowd when the heavy bass/kick drum started. Shivers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Wow, I'm the complete opposite. Honey's remix is the first time in many years I've heard M played out clubbing in a non queer setting. I think she nailed her remix. I did a show with her in 2019 when she was testing it out before release and I'll never forget the cheer through the crowd when the heavy bass/kick drum started. Shivers.

Maybe I need to rehear it but it literally did nothing for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2022 at 7:06 AM, Rory said:

Hopefully that would be great to have Spotlight included or the other YCD Radio Edits issued as promos. But I have a feeling it will be the Into the Groove remix/edit from You Can Dance (like on Immaculate Collection). I would love if she included the Love To Infinity remixes of ITG, since there was never "really" any 12" dedicated to it since it was released as Angel/Into the Groove. I do hope that Angel dance remix/edit is included too!

I could be wrong but I seem to recall the  Love to Infinity remixes were not commissioned by Warner. They/she just gave permission for them to release their remixes. So I don’t know if I’d consider them a part of her catalogue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

This Erotica remix by Honey Dijon is great. It sounds very similar to the original Underground Club Mix but more modern with a little of her touch. I wouldn't mind if she reworks some of the original remixes like this!

 

To be honest those old 90’s club remixes need her touch. They have not aged well.

It would be great if Honey could just help give every song some modern beats while still keeping the essence of the originals. Much like this Erotica one you shared.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2022 at 5:15 PM, Prince of Darkness said:

I said mainstream music usually sucks, not always and it has been like that forever. Bon Jovi was one of the shittiest 80s rock bands on the planet and look how popular they got, the same goes for people like Ed Sheeran and his soulless karaoke pop. Madame X was ignored because of Madonna's age and that is a fact, although I do think its experimental nature did it no favors for mass appeal. Madonna fans should stop worrying about if any future songs will be smash hits because I dont see that happening, much better if she actually focuses on creating good music that comes from inspiration. Im also curious where you would rank Madame X on a tier list of her 2000s albums? for me, the only two that beat it out are Music and Confessions. Madame X is not her best album but one could argue it is her best in recent times. Hard Candy and MDNA basically just sucked and Rebel Heart had tons of potential but ended up being ruined with way too many terrible tracks. Madame X feels much more cohesive and even the weaker tracks like Bitch Im Loca are not plain terrible like some of the ones on her past three albums.

I like some of Bon Jovi’s songs actually. Ed Sheeran has also done some good music. I do feel he’s overrated but his music is far from terrible.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Not the best quality, but I was working with Honey Dijon in November, as a dancer for her set in Barcelona, Apolo. She was amazing and I knew her work in general and what she did for Madonna and Gaga. 
She played an awesome remix of Vogue and the crowd went wild (mostly of them young kids). 

If she's there with Madonna, i guess it's to make a full dj session of her remixes, like the Confessions on a dance floor or You can dance. 

IMG_20220118_111217.thumb.jpg.fef74dea4481dc45d12e5acc4f4a1c18.jpg

Was that Vogue remix, the remix that Madonna used to opening her Pride 2021 show? ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones Streaming in June!! (Out August 19th!)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...