Jump to content

Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones Streaming in June!! (Out August 19th!)


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Enjoying the Hi-Res FLAC files for the 16 track version of FEL with my headphones 🎧

:Madonna001:

I'm sorry to ruin your experience, but only Like A Prayer and Express Yourself are real Hi-Res tracks in this 16 tracks version. The rest are almost CD quality, a little better (this is not bad, but far from "Hi-Res").

Like A Prayer:

criWvGq.png

Secret:

YXL4DDc.png

Hung Up:

6VidPSr.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I finally was able to listen to FEL as YouTube Music FINALLY released it ONE day late. I'd like to think it was because of my chat interaction with someone there that corrected this error 🤔  but anyway...I love love love it...one thing I noticed though was Frozen lacked that KICK when the beat first comes on. It sounded faded to me. 

Also, I'm sure this was already discussed, but in case it wasn't, I'm assuming ALL the tracks; whether or not they are tracks released to streaming service already (Express Yourself etc) are remastered for this release -- hence why it says "remaster 2022".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Also, I'm sure this was already discussed, but in case it wasn't, I'm assuming ALL the tracks; whether or not they are tracks released to streaming service already (Express Yourself etc) are remastered for this release -- hence why it says "remaster 2022".

They are. All the tracks on "Finally Enough Love" are the 2022 Remaster. The ones on the original EPs are not remastered and are the original sound.

Later today we'll know the first numbers for FEL on Spotify on its first day... keep an eye on the Spotify thread for those.

For reference, these are the current numbers:

spotify.png.044433f94c00118c7227dd07e73a62a0.png

The ones with results are the songs already released on the platform and their figures so far with other releases. Impressive how "GGW" Avicii is almost 15 M.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Prayer said:

They are. All the tracks on "Finally Enough Love" are the 2022 Remaster. The ones on the original EPs are not remastered and are the original sound.

Later today we'll know the first numbers for FEL on Spotify on its first day... keep an eye on the Spotify thread for those.

For reference, these are the current numbers:

spotify.png.044433f94c00118c7227dd07e73a62a0.png

The ones with results are the songs already released on the platform and their figures so far with other releases. Impressive how "GGW" Avicii is almost 15 M.

Ya I meant the recently released singles on streaming service. Those were NOT already remastered for release?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Ya I meant the recently released singles on streaming service. Those were NOT already remastered for release?

No, the back catalogue digital singles released since 2020 were not remastered, they were released with their original sound, as they were. If you listen to the “Like A Prayer” or “Express Yourself” digital singles on streaming, the volume is low.

I personally always prefer the originals though, even if that means having to turn up the volume.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep streaming, people!

 

Album: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

 

Apple Music:

#9 Brazil

#10 Argentina

#10 Netherlands

#11 Spain

#15 Peru

#16 Mexico

#21 Greece

#21 Serbia

#23 Nicaragua

#25 Macau

#26 Bulgaria

#27 Honduras

#28 Poland

#28 Singapore

#30 Chile

#31 Costa Rica

#31 Guatemala

#32 Ecuador

#32 Myanmar

#38 United Kingdom

#39 Venezuela

#40 Portugal

#42 Paraguay

#44 Italy

#45 Australia

#46 Ireland

#51 Belgium

#51 Hungary

#65 Luxembourg

#67 Slovenia

#68 Cayman Islands

#68 El Salvador

#74 Colombia

#83 Turkey

#86 Uruguay

#88 Iceland

#89 Malaysia

#90 Lithuania

#95 Egypt

#98 Sweden

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The Living for Love mix is soooo good. Love the vocal version! 

TIVING FOR LOVE 

jump-stage.gif 

This remix should be called TIVING FOR LOVE. I can't accept any other title now.

Good news:

All the songs on "Finally Enough Love" (except "Girl Gone Wild" for some reason) now have canvas videos on Spotify, with the red vs black and white them that Warner is using for promoting this album (quite clever in my opinion), similar to the album trailer:

A canvas video on Spotify is a little mini-video of 8 seconds maximum that repeats in loop on the player when the song is being played (if the option is activated on Settings). That way when you play the song you see the canvas instead of the cover. 

Go check them! They're cool and each canvas is made with scenes from the original music video of the song. It only works on smartphones, not on the desktop version of Spotify. It's a little detail that helps building a theme for the album and I'm very happy that people at Warner now take care of even these small - but also important - details!

Can't wait to see the back cover and the booklets of the physical releases now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 12:31 AM, Blue Jean said:

Why does YouTube Music take so long to get new releases? Not everyone wants to use Spotify.

I'd like to point out that any audio files released to any of the official streaming services, also automatically get added to the artist's official YouTube channel as a playlist. Here's the playlist for Finally Enough Love: 

 

Now of course sometimes these playlists contain music videos in place of the audio-only YouTube videos,  so you have to search separately for those. Here are the audio-only YouTube videos for Express Yourself and Vogue:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

I'd like to point out that any audio files released to any of the official streaming services, also automatically get added to the artist's official YouTube channel as a playlist. Here's the playlist for Finally Enough Love: 

 

Now of course sometimes these playlists contain music videos in place of the audio-only YouTube videos,  so you have to search separately for those. Here are the audio-only YouTube videos for Express Yourself and Vogue:

 

 

 

 

They weren't there yesterday -- believe me lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DaddyZ said:

remastered Everybody is sending me right now :)

 

Can't wait to hear Physical Attraction when it's released.

SAME.

I think Physical Attraction will just be the single edit, not the album version but I don't care. Our girl is finally getting recognition after almost 4 decades!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

This remix should be called TIVING FOR LOVE. I can't accept any other title now.

Good news:

All the songs on "Finally Enough Love" (except "Girl Gone Wild" for some reason) now have canvas videos on Spotify, with the red vs black and white them that Warner is using for promoting this album (quite clever in my opinion), similar to the album trailer:

A canvas video on Spotify is a little mini-video of 8 seconds maximum that repeats in loop on the player when the song is being played (if the option is activated on Settings). That way when you play the song you see the canvas instead of the cover. 

Go check them! They're cool and each canvas is made with scenes from the original music video of the song. It only works on smartphones, not on the desktop version of Spotify. It's a little detail that helps building a theme for the album and I'm very happy that people at Warner now take care of even these small - but also important - details!

Can't wait to see the back cover and the booklets of the physical releases now.

Thank you! I had them deactivated. Why doesn't Girl gone wild have one :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I hope Warner will promote this a bit more in August. Send a single to radio, make the ad one of the most common ads on YouTube for a week. Get Madonna a Jimmy Fallon interview with a performance. We're nor getting new music soon so might as well

They should do a short megamix and have her perform that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I'm sorry to ruin your experience, but only Like A Prayer and Express Yourself are real Hi-Res tracks in this 16 tracks version. The rest are almost CD quality, a little better (this is not bad, but far from "Hi-Res").

Lik

Is it just me or Living For Love is from a lossy source?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Is it just me or Living For Love is from a lossy source?

I can't believe it. It's from a lossy source (mp3 or similar).

6b3J3xx.png

I also did a sample rate conversion from 88200 Hz to 44100 Hz in Audition and it's clear: Living For Love is from a lossy source

nvmoKO5.jpg

This is incredible. Hi-Res audio... HA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...