Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones Streaming in June!! (Out August 19th!)

10 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

I will continue streaming the shit out of Madonna's work.

I own albums of my favorite bands and singers, but more in a collectible way since I don’t even have enough time to play them lol. 🥲 Streaming made my life easier.

Take my coins, mom!

Show Me The Money GIF

1 hour ago, subversive said:

About the "T" issue in Living For Love, sometimes artists sing with a different spelling to make it "correctly audible" for the listener. Music playing at the same time as the voice can alter our appreciation of the vocalization/spelling of the lyrics.

Yes, that happens but clearly that's a mixing thing in this case. Offer Nissim cut the "Took me from heaven..." part to go directly to the chorus there and that's why the beginning of the "t" goes into "Living for loveee...", making it sound like a "t". It's quite clear what happened in this case, in my opinion.

I'm not complaining, though, I think it's cute and love that we get to call it TIVING FOR LOVE. :smile:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Yes, that happens but clearly that's a mixing thing in this case. Offer Nissim cut the "Took me from heaven..." part to go directly to the chorus there and that's why the beginning of the "t" goes into "Living for loveee...", making it sound like a "t". It's quite clear what happened in this case, in my opinion.

I'm not complaining, though, I think it's cute and love that we get to call it TIVING FOR LOVE. :smile:

Maybe offer nissim did it intentionally for the reason aforementioned by myself. Interesting...

Anyways, my pussy is on fire dancing when the remix plays <3

12 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

IKR? :lol:

It's amazing ppl in here has the ear of moth that can differentiate between 88khz & 90khz sound file.

No, the really amazing is the people who can't differentiate between a lossy mp3 at 128 kbps and a lossless Hi-res FLAC file at 192000 Hz. 

On 6/26/2022 at 1:45 PM, gafuller said:

Not to take away from the sound quality chat, but while it was relevant I wanted to drop what I think would’ve been a better track list idea:

Everybody

Into the Groove 

Open Your Heart

Express Yourself

Vogue 12” Edit

Deeper & Deeper

Secret 

Ray of Light

Music 

Hollywood

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

Celebration

Girl Gone Wild Justin Cognito

Living for Love 

Medellin Robbie Revera Vocal Mix

IDSIF 

New Dance Song

In a perfect world, Ma would’ve headlines this whole project with a new dance single and I would’ve included it as the last song. I also thoigh a few of the songs could’ve had a different remix used (I jsut adore the Robbie Revera mix of Medellin). Celebration should’ve been chosen for this standard version too. Like a Prayer is out of place surrounded by being happy dance mixes so I’d swap it for Open Uour Heart to represent the True Blue era. 

I also noticed they've included 4 tracks from each decade which I assume was deliberate.

On 6/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, thegoldencalf said:

I hear a huge difference between the Spotify tracks and the HD lossless digital ones. But I’m not sure how much of that is the quality or the mastering.

Do you have Spotify Premium? Highest Spotify Premium quality is Ogg Vorbis 320kbit/s (desktop, mobile, and tablet) or AAC 256kbit/s (web player). Free Spotify is much lower. Source 1 Source 2

31 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes I have Spotify premium and audio quality is set to very high

I'm just waiting for Spotify HiFi to drop so that I could finally listen in crispy, spicy lossless quality.

I wonder if they will dabble on surround sound too...

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'm just waiting for Spotify HiFi to drop so that I could finally listen in crispy, spicy lossless quality.

I wonder if they will dabble on surround sound too...

Apple truly f***d Spotify when they released Lossless and Spatial Audio quality for the same price last year. I’m sure Spotify HiFi was planned for a higher price but now they don’t know how to market it when the main competitor is not charging more for it.

Let’s see.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Apple truly f***d Spotify when they released Lossless and Spatial Audio quality for the same price last year. I’m sure Spotify HiFi was planned for a higher price but now they don’t know how to market it when the main competitor is not charging more for it.

Let’s see.

Unfortunately, we don't have TIDAL here. We have Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer.

Is Deezer good?

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Unfortunately, we don't have TIDAL here. We have Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer.

Is Deezer good?

I have no idea, never used Deezer, sorry.

TIDAL wasn't bad when I used it, in fact the app was quite similar to Spotify (back then at least).

Apple Music is probably my fave for the quality but I'm an Apple guy and I still buy digital music on iTunes, so it's all integrated anyway.

39 minutes ago, Prayer said:

TIDAL wasn't bad when I used it, in fact the app was quite similar to Spotify (back then at least).

I love TIDAL. And you can play Hi-Res files with the appropriate hardware (*). But I've found a couple of Madonna tracks with the bass a little distorted (for example the Celebration Remix from the original Deluxe Celebration release). Maybe is caused by the MQA encoding. But as I've said I only found a couple of tracks with this problem. The rest sounds fantastic.

(*) For example: https://www.amazon.es/M500-ES9038PRO-Amplificador-Auriculares-Plateado/dp/B07X3BWJ59

https://www.mqa.co.uk/playback-devices

8 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I've tried both Apple Music and Deezer and they are far inferior to Spotify in terms of interface and features. When Spotify upgrades to lossless there's gonna be no competition 

But I wonder, in terms of lossless quality, what do Apple Music, Deezer and TIDAL differ on this?

• Enrico pinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic