Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones Streaming in June!! (Out August 19th!)

4 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

What i don't understand is what is with this stupid 16 track thing..

Why is it released 6 weeks before the physical releases..

The real thing comes out in August along with the magic box set and 3 CD set,    I really don't understand why you would release something to streaming 6 weeks before,  taster tracks i get.

They need to stop this,   release it all the same fucking day.     

It's done this way to boost her streaming numbers. And it's working. She's reached a new peak this week on monthly listeners on Spotify.

46 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

What i don't understand is what is with this stupid 16 track thing..

Her team has been doing this since 2009. It’s all about $$$. If they put out multiple versions, they knew fans will purchase each one. It’s like the single disc vs 2 disc version of Celebration. And those confusing Standard and Deluxe versions of Rebel Heart and Madame X. At the end of the day it’s all for collectors, but the definitive versions always become the “deluxe.”

46 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Why is it released 6 weeks before the physical releases..

Because of Pride. She did a Pride show that happened to be titled “Finally Enough Love,” plus the streaming release was a way to include some Madonna remixes on peoples Pride playlists for parties.

58 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Honestly i dont think this whole release was necessary but shoot me down - its just a lazy release and of course the die hard fans have thrown all their cash at the mega expensive vinyl sets and in the meantime we are still waiitng for unreleased demos etc ....

Based on a lot of your comments, you real interest is only getting demos or unreleased tracks that haven't leaked over the years and there's every chance you will feel every release under the catalogue deal is unnecessary.

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Based on a lot of your comments, you real interest is only getting demos or unreleased tracks that haven't leaked over the years and there's every chance you will feel every release under the catalogue deal is unnecessary.

Oh Christ what do you know? 
thats it

no demos

Live Versions and Additional remixes with features it is then. 

Don’t you think that after all the shit with her stuff being leaked that she would in some way think “hmm maybe I can make coin from some of those old tracks after all”

she’s actually become much much much more open about her work in progress in the insta age. Who’s to say she hasn’t changed her mind about the music too now? Her vision of each project was realised as and how she wanted it and that exists. Your Honesty was thrown out as a bonus when we didn’t get the original box set so I have faith that there’ll be some stuff we’ll get to hear. 

Fans like me  (non completist collectors who are actually the people who are most likely to buy a reissue will need some sort of incentive. The only remastered in its original form album I’d purchase is Like A Prayer. If the reissues done have demos on I won’t be buying. The odd casual can still pick up most of her vinyls and the completists will collect things even if there’s a different digit on the barcode. 
The remixes will all be on eps and compilations soon. 

no demo no peso mama. 

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I don't know what has been curated - demos have never been promised in any case

Well technically we got a demo on this compilation, for Living For Love. The track is lossy and doesn’t even seem to be the final mix used. 
So I’m hopeful we’re gonna get some cool unreleased things

3 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well technically we got a demo on this compilation, for Living For Love. The track is lossy and doesn’t even seem to be the final mix used. 
So I’m hopeful we’re gonna get some cool unreleased things

Yeah I would consider it a unreleased remix or a remix that was created as a concept for a live performance

• Enrico pinned this topic