Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

9 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Out of sync, but yeah... better than nothing. Cool to play it on a cruising Sitges gay club without the music... lol 

I bet the gays were living for this in the clubs, getting all gritty and I can see why. This remix is actually addicting. :D

However, the exclusion of the "singy singy singy" verse made me a little sad but hey, it doesn't take away the essence of the remix.

2 hours ago, Roy said:

Ari, it looks amazing but there's no way 50 tracks are going to fit in one cassette. You need like 3 or 4 90 minute cassettes for it. :Madonna009:

Again, it looks amazing. If there was a cassette format for this one, surely everyone is going to buy it. :D

Three cassettes. And it would make a cute little box. :)

Just now, Celebration said:

Three cassettes. And it would make a cute little box. :)

Oh yeah! You know, that reminds me.

When Madame X was released back in 2019, someone from Indonesia took the time to make a cassette for their own deluxe edition of Madame X and the deluxe edition of Rebel Heart and it looks magnificent. Plus, he even made a cassette for the Rebel Heart Tour live album. :D

i3vBT5g.png

mknJkJk.png

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Oh yeah! You know, that reminds me.

When Madame X was released back in 2019, someone from Indonesia took the time to make a cassette for their own deluxe edition of Madame X and the deluxe edition of Rebel Heart and it looks magnificent. Plus, he even made a cassette for the Rebel Heart Tour live album. :D

i3vBT5g.png

mknJkJk.png

WOW! They're beautiful.

9 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Recently uploaded to YouTube! 

🌍🌎🌏🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜☀️🌝🌞🌟🌠🌌🌈🔥

Dreadful. I’m convinced they have some fan who just (kind of) learnt how to use iMovie doing this stuff.

4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This Impressive Instant remix was really brought to life. The original was pretty flat and the vocals were too far back in the mix. 

Job well done Mr Dean. :party:

I am just thinking of how he would remaster WIFLFAG. I think he'll do good on that too. 😊

12 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

Is it just me or is the wait for this to be released excruciating?! 😂

It seems to be taking forever. I think what makes it worse is the waiting for the announcement of the first reissue which is bound to be around the release date of FEL. 

I think they'll drop the first re-issue on her birthday, so be prepared! :)

On 8/1/2022 at 8:00 PM, IGIVEUMORE said:

It is not included on the official list but it was posted in the audio section like a year ago i remember, i just tried to find it here again but no luck, i might uploaded soon for you to hear and maybe the great @bertrandcould help us confirm the authenticity if possible :)

I can't figure out in this mess of a thread what the question is... authenticity of what, exactly?

10 hours ago, Roy said:

They actually remastered this well. The original version lacked some fullness and quite some highs that the 2022 remaster was able to deliver.

<image>

(top: original mix ; bottom: FEL 2022 remaster)

I think you are comparing with a vinyl rip. The one on the CDR is mastered louder that

21 minutes ago, bertrand said:

I can't figure out in this mess of a thread what the question is... authenticity of what, exactly?

I think you are comparing with a vinyl rip. The one on the CDR is mastered louder that

Hi Bertrand, sorry, I'm talking about this edit of the Rauhofer mix of Impressive Instant, this edit includes the "wingy wingy" part at 2:13 min.

https://mega.nz/file/3HZHTKID#gqFDSlGmU4MdZv0yY8uZVoprvX1ByxVrzlDvQ7itSpo

this is the file @Scor-pi-o I was talking about.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic