Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

No, it said around the celebration of Madonna's 40th debut anniversary. So I'm expecting some news either on her birthday or on the anniversary (late September)

I would have expected a release on the anniversary.

Unless its Erotica anniversary edition coming on October 21st??? :Madonna054:

31 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I would have expected a release on the anniversary.

Unless its Erotica anniversary edition coming on October 21st??? :Madonna054:

If it is true, then we're going to have a field trip on the Erotica reissue/remaster.

But, we shall see. Gonna keep my expectations low and just anticipate for FEL deluxe and Material Gworl. :D

Guys they ain’t gonna start hawking info on another rerelease the week they’re trying to maximise sales and promo for a release that’s literally happening that week come on now ladies. 
They’ve never been exactly tightly scheduled when it come to the actual anniversaries have they. 

It makes sense for them to potentially release Everybody 40th anniversary pre sales as it’s ties in with FEL and is possibly one of the reasons why it was included in the collection. It all ties together nicely. 

While I think Erotica could well be up first (Hence Deeper & Deeper being the second pre release single from FEL) I don’t think we’ll hear anything til mid September at the earliest. We may even find the announcement is made ON the anniversary to give FEL a little more time to breathe. 

If the album is as we all hope. 

(Disc one :Standard Album / Disc 2:  unreleased demos & unreleased mixes.)

Then they might start uploading the remix EP’s and HD videos for that era between the announcement and the actual product arriving. 
I fully expect The Girlie Show to have some kind of rerelease too. 

I really could do without the remixes on the special edition unless a selection come in the form of a 3rd disc on a super deluxe edition with a selection of the best and rarest. Digital EP’s are more than enough for me and so more for her streaming presence and I live to have the artworks on streaming platforms. They’re so much a part of her legacy to me. 

45 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Guys they ain’t gonna start hawking info on another rerelease the week they’re trying to maximise sales and promo for a release that’s literally happening that week come on now ladies. 
They’ve never been exactly tightly scheduled when it come to the actual anniversaries have they. 

It makes sense for them to potentially release Everybody 40th anniversary pre sales as it’s ties in with FEL and is possibly one of the reasons why it was included in the collection. It all ties together nicely. 

While I think Erotica could well be up first (Hence Deeper & Deeper being the second pre release single from FEL) I don’t think we’ll hear anything til mid September at the earliest. We may even find the announcement is made ON the anniversary to give FEL a little more time to breathe. 

If the album is as we all hope. 

(Disc one :Standard Album / Disc 2:  unreleased demos & unreleased mixes.)

Then they might start uploading the remix EP’s and HD videos for that era between the announcement and the actual product arriving. 
I fully expect The Girlie Show to have some kind of rerelease too. 

I really could do without the remixes on the special edition unless a selection come in the form of a 3rd disc on a super deluxe edition with a selection of the best and rarest. Digital EP’s are more than enough for me and so more for her streaming presence and I live to have the artworks on streaming platforms. They’re so much a part of her legacy to me. 

I think you're right. Giving time for FEL to have her moment before the reissues come in can make good sense.

I mean, come on. The Girlie Show on HD/4K after what we saw? I WOULD DEFINITELY BE ALL FOR IT. :D

Give them a break. "Finally" isn't even released yet.

If another release is coming this fall ("Erotica 30th"?), let's say late October/early November, then we should have an announcement and pre-order in September. And yet, it's quite close to the release of "Finally Enough Love", so let's see.

35 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Give them a break. "Finally" isn't even released yet.

If another release is coming this fall ("Erotica 30th"?), let's say late October/early November, then we should have an announcement and pre-order in September. And yet, it's quite close to the release of "Finally Enough Love", so let's see.

All the reissues out November 2022, new album May 2023, 200 date World Tour starting June 2023. DVD of World Tour sometime in 2028

Actually releasing Erotica now would make sense given the current trends, add to the remaster, demo package and single ep's an added stand alone disc of new mixes by honey dijon, hercules and love affair, sault etc. and we're in business. Would love to hear what Mike Dean could do to Erotica as a whole though, deepening those basses and adding crisp to the higher frequencies and centering her gritty voice ughhhh, I need it now!

I just really really hope some extra attention is given to all the artwork, I ran across the CAC record day 12" and couldn't get myself to buy it cos it just looks so cheap and nothing compared to all my original 12"es. Someone better dig up those original files and give us sharp images and artwork

I’m hoping her comment “working on something special “ is the first album reissue but I feel like it’s getting a bit late now for an October announcement? It’s nearly been a year since the Warner deal and still no news of any demos etc - sorry I don’t count FEL as this is content we already have - I’m more interested in unreleased stuff and to see what blueprint she will be using for the album reissues and also will there be any video content ( dvd , blu ray etc ) 

23 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

Actually releasing Erotica now would make sense given the current trends, add to the remaster, demo package and single ep's an added stand alone disc of new mixes by honey dijon, hercules and love affair, sault etc. and we're in business. Would love to hear what Mike Dean could do to Erotica as a whole though, deepening those basses and adding crisp to the higher frequencies and centering her gritty voice ughhhh, I need it now!

Erotica is my baby. He better do it right.

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

Oh, yes. I'm sure that an announcement will be made soon, but not a new release in three months. 

Yeah. I mean, it's a lot for a 50-track remix album and it's a huge deluxe album so it will take some time to digest into people. The thing is, it has a wide variety that people may love to listen, especially knowing that Madonna curated the remix album to the remixes she likes and what she thinks everyone will like and so far with the remixes, they are blasting.

Just now, Pretender1978 said:

Oh yeah and while you're on it, release Love Hurts as a tease single, mastered demo with new mixes please, thank you that's all

I think Goodbye to Innocence would work as the lead single for the reissue. I think it has that sound that people now would gravitate to.

That, or the Erotica demo with the different lyrics. :D

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic