Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I don’t think we can compare this release to any Like A Prayer or True Blue digital editions. It’s a new collection with her resigned to Warner that she’s actively involved in. There will 100 percent be a physical product related to this release in some form whether it’s the whole thing or just a taster. 
I do think You Can Dance will Be the template. So a Ltd mix CD. The problem with releasing the rest in a digital basis is it sort of cuts off a bunch of the forthcoming digital single release a bit early. 

I’m really really interested to see what the hell they gon do now with this collection. Exciting times. 

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I don’t think we can compare this release to any Like A Prayer or True Blue digital editions. It’s a new collection with her resigned to Warner that she’s actively involved in. There will 100 percent be a physical product related to this release in some form whether it’s the whole thing or just a taster. 
I do think You Can Dance will Be the template. So a Ltd mix CD. The problem with releasing the rest in a digital basis is it sort of cuts off a bunch of the forthcoming digital single release a bit early. 

I’m really really interested to see what the hell they gon do now with this collection. Exciting times. 

I think fans just lost trust after the experience of the mess previous years, no anniversary releases, no promotional releases, no collectable releases. But you are right the new Warner deal suppose to be a big deal and we should expect surprises and good things to come.

24 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I have a solution for those who dont want to see CUMMING SOON anymore.

fix-conputer.gif

Well it's not about us... I would be really happy with silence for a time and then starting to promote the things 1 month in advance etc. She's damaging her product in the end, like she did with the Madame X Tour live... after 1 year and a half of #soon. When it came, we watched it, and we moved on, nobody cared anymore. All the experience was a little 'boh' in the end... 
I'm afraid that the same thing will happen with Frozen and with the remixes. 

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Y'all think the 50 #1 will be a continuous flow of remixes from Everybody to I Don't Search I Find or just the regular separate remixes?

I would like to have like a segment for each group of remixes as if it is speaking a narrative on Madonna's musical and artistic journey.

The 50#1 will all be Frozen remixed with a different rapper each time.

On 2/21/2022 at 5:31 PM, gafuller said:

I honestly get a lot of news and useful tips from TikTok alongside

Please tell me that you're verifying anything you hear on there before taking it seriously... there's a lot of people on there who look credible, have a few million followers but are just making shit up

11 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

It’s not a random collection. It’s most of her greatest hits. Aside from her fans I’m sure a lot of collectors that are passionate about pop music will snatch it. Especially if the packaging looks attractive.

Off the top of my head I know at least 3 non fans who would spend a pretty penny on such a release

It is pretty random. And yeah it would be more of a collectors album not really a mainstream release so i would expect it IF it is physically released to be expensive and limited. I'm gonna say its gonna turn out like that Dua Lipa remix album. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic