Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

11 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

If the rumours about the collabs with different artists are true, the Frozen remix could be the first single from the compilation. Maybe they decided to go with Frozen since the TikTok trend :Madonna038: Maybe we'll know something more this thursday!

Fingers crossed that it’s a dance remix!

I know some people loath all of this but Honestly if Madonna can crack streaming with this reissue and remix project her next album will be a different story from the last two entirely. 
Will It compete with the Taylor’s and Arianas?  No but it will put her leagues in front of her current status and miles ahead of her contemporaries and many 90’s 00’s artist.

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

I know some people loath all of this but Honestly if Madonna can crack streaming with this reissue and remix project her next album will be a different story from the last two entirely. 
Will It compete with the Taylor’s and Arianas?  No but it will put her leagues in front of her current status and miles ahead of her contemporaries and many 90’s 00’s artist.

She just needs to keep putting out new material. And releasing/marketing it correctly. No more Tuesday releases.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

If all these Frozen Remixes are on the 50 #1's and the videos are part of the promotion.... I'm gonna go ahead and call this the worst campaign in the history of music releases. 

No way those are in the compilation. It's supposed to be dance hits, so we might expect either the untouched original single or in case of ballads, the most popular / well known upbeat remix (surely, we're not getting the album versions of Argentina for example lol) so putting chill trap mixes of a ballad wouldn't even make the collection cohesive or make any sense 

Still scared it might happen tho :Madonna034:

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

No way those are in the compilation. It's supposed to be dance hits, so we might expect either the untouched original single or in case of ballads, the most popular / well known upbeat remix (surely, we're not getting the album versions of Argentina for example lol) so putting chill trap mixes of a ballad wouldn't even make the collection cohesive or make any sense 

But this is supposed to be a remix album, so no original single should be in it, just remixes. I'm guessing they're using the most popular remix from each single and that's it. Maybe it's a non stop album and that's why Honey Dijon was involved, or maybe the remixes are re-remixed (?) I don't know. I just want this to be released already.
And please don't let those Frozen remixes be in it :Madonna034: for now they seem to be different projects luckily.

17 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

But this is supposed to be a remix album, so no original single should be in it, just remixes. I'm guessing they're using the most popular remix from each single and that's it. Maybe it's a non stop album and that's why Honey Dijon was involved, or maybe the remixes are re-remixed (?) I don't know. I just want this to be released already.
And please don't let those Frozen remixes be in it :Madonna034: for now they seem to be different projects luckily.

100% this. The most important Remix for each song and that's it. Maybe also some feats, as many names were rumored to appear in it. I swear, if they don't use the MC stereo mix of Frozen..... :angryaf:

100% this. The most important Remix for each song and that's it. Maybe also some feats, as many names were rumored to appear in it. I swear, if they don't use the MC stereo mix of Frozen..... default_angryaf.gif

However, is that the version of Frozen that went to number one on the Billboard dance chart back in the day? Shouldn’t that be the one that makes the cut?!
All the (original) Frozen remixes are perfection, really.

2 hours ago, Vasili said:

However, is that the version of Frozen that went to number one on the Billboard dance chart back in the day? Shouldn’t that be the one that makes the cut?!
All the (original) Frozen remixes are perfection, really.

Idk honestly, I thought the whole maxi single track tracklist would be taken in consideration for the project? Like, not necessarily the one that charted higher, but the best among them. Hopefully it's the latter, I really would love that specific remix of frozen thrown in the tracklist, maybe it's not that dance-y but still perfect and not as slow as the original 

The best remix of Frozen is the Meltdown/Wide-screen Mix by Orbit. The Calderone mix was the one played in clubs and on dance radio. I loved it at the time, but think the straight vocal sections of it sound a little cheap now. It really should have had a proper club dub. The instrumental sections where Calderone loops her humming and the guitar breakdown in the middle still sound great. 

A remix compilation is always going to leave a lot on the cutting room floor because she would have several different amazing mixes for nearly every single she put out. Especially '92-'05.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic