Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

https://www.wmg.com/news/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone-career-spanning-partnership-35716

4th paragraph 

For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. 

I read that as expensive not expansive lol

She put all the fanmade teasers on a new highlight in her profile, it's definitely coming and news might be on the way already. The problem is when, hopefully before June, i can't wait anymore tbh lol. Also what about the Honey Dijon remix of Vogue? Will the compilation have NEWLY recorded Remixes? So hyped 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

FROIlwYVIAA2D_U?format=jpg

Interesting that Music, Confessions, and Madame X have the most (4). Surprised that "Human Nature" wasn't one. The Bottom Heavy Dub alone. Also "Impressive Instant" being the only real non single to get to that spot. And it only had one official club mix. Imagine if it had a proper video/ single release. Ugh! The same could be said for "Rescue Me", which I'm also very surprised not to see here.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic