Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I got both the double vinyl and 6 vinyl editions. I'm really wondering what and how was Honey Dijon involved with this thou? Like they both said they were working this project. I'm wondering if Honey Dijon did a non stop DJ mix of the tracks they will release later on streaming???!!!  

1 minute ago, poodle said:

So is the 6 LP set a UK exclusive? Thanks for the link, I'm about to pull the trigger, but I'd like to avoid the customs charges if possible.

I suspect it's primarily a "store exclusive" but she her store and stock for it seems to always ship from the UK when ordering in Europe, so prob difficult to avoid custom duties.

Just now, TakeYaSeat said:

Take a listen to the remastered version of LAV and MG then we can have an idea of how the coming reissue/remastered series would sound like, hopefully, they won't let us down:hearteyes:

Yeah. 2001 reissues are basically slighly more compressed with EQ set on the low end more than the high end.

But I don't wanna judge quick.

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I don't think he could pull that off. Unless he's referring to the amateur 16-track cover cause that screams poor photoshop skills. 

6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Just ordered the 6LP set, not letting that bad boy pass me by. Ordered from Dig, shipping to mainland Europe was much cheaper than her UK online store: https://shop.thisisdig.com/eu/

6 hours ago, Frank said:

The 6 LPs online version is Sold Out already??!!!!???

6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

I bought it here at Dig, but I wonder if it will be available at Amazon Italy too.

It's an online exclusive, apparently. But shipping costs and custom from the US (if you buy at Rhino or M Shop) are very high and Madonna UK shop charges 180 pounds!! They make the 6LP cost 150£ = 150$, it's absurd.

13 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

I suspect it's primarily a "store exclusive" but she her store and stock for it seems to always ship from the UK when ordering in Europe, so prob difficult to avoid custom duties.

Haven't ordered anything from her UK store (all the prices seem to be so over-inflated there), so I'm on the fence if I should buy it from a UK retailer right now, while it's still in stock/available for pre-order. Goddamn this woman and her latest lure for me to buy a collection of remixes I already own on several hundred other releases. :suffer: But it's on vinyl! :heart:

ETA:  They want the payment up front. :ay: My poodle's recent dental care bill came to be over 500€, and I only have a debit card. Oh well, Arvi's health comes first.

Edited by poodle
I'm poor. (see edit history)

Thoughts on the "remaster" of the YCD edit of Into The Groove: Oh god.

1146671799_Screenshot(922).thumb.png.67bd61d6de094fb67924967dfcb6590b.png

Top is the original YCD track of Into the Groove, bottom is the remastered edit version.

Remaster boosts lows and highs and compresses the track to make it louder.

Overall: Oh god. OH GOD. OH FUCK.

*Celebration flashbacks*

I wonder if there will be a continuous mix version at some point. I remember her posting studio pictures with Honey Dijon and Mike Dean around the same time she shared that instagram story of herself having a religious experience to the Sasha remix of Ray of Light...then again Honey and Mike could've just been advising for the selection process, I guess

Just ordered the double vinyl and 6 vinyl from Madonna.com. Wonder what the quality of the artwork will be and if there are any additions such as photos, writings by Madonna and her collaborators etc. Really hope the quality is high for this one.

This what I have been waiting for and is an excellent way to kick off her new Warner deal, get everyone, both mega and casual fans excited and reintroduced to her massive body of work, then over the coming years, we get all the deluxe editions of the albums.

Did anyone notice they are selling lithographs $1,000 reduced to $50? Any idea what this is?

Hoodie looks nice as well!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic