Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Ok I have a question for all of you online shopping magicians. 

I have ordered the 6LP and the black vinyl from the official store, but now I'm regretting it because the red vinyl looks better. Is it possible to cancel just one item from my Madonna.com order? I can't find the option to cancel anything st all. 

Also, is the red vinyl still available anywhere anyway? 

You can email them to change your order but I’d be worried cause they often fuck up and you might end up not getting the box either. Or it could be fine.

you can still get the red vinyl on this german website

https://www.hhv.de/shop/de/artikel/madonna-finally-enough-love-hhv-gsa-exclusive-red-vinyl-edition-915144

2 hours ago, Vasili said:

Oh, so now we're celebrating her yassafied face-tuned photoshoots?

Joking... this is a bit better than the deluxe cover, imo.

I wish everyone would stop referring to the sunglasses sleeve as a cover.
That’s just the box that holds everything together. The book and the records have their own covers. 
Granted, they never showed us the covers for the 6 records

7 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

That’s just the box that holds everything together. The book and the records have their own covers. 

3 are transparent and 3 are paper

In the deluxe render, the records have plain black covers?
I don’t know how you can’t consider the box art the cover when it’s what’s used to represent the package?

11 minutes ago, Vasili said:

In the deluxe render, the records have plain black covers?
I don’t know how you can’t consider the box art the cover when it’s what’s used to represent the package?

Yes I said the render doesn’t show the covers mentioned in the description. But that’s still a box not a cover

secured the red vinyl and they took money right away. paid for the black vinyl & litho.

meanwhile, amazon Uk silver (i'm in canada) has placed payment until it ships. 

fnac transparent vinyl - confused as to if it states i paid (because my bank says so) and email says payment upon shipping!?

(also i kept trying to pay with paypal but it kept failing. so i'm getting emails that those ones failed to go through)

280125582_10160089939901031_4623264773762175103_n.jpg

279318025_10160089939976031_6661456953137705096_n.jpg

32 minutes ago, Jorick said:

Don't know wich 7' edit they are using for Holiday, but the only 04:20 edit of Holiday that comes close in running time is the You Can Dance Remix Edit of Holiday. Any thoughts on that?

I said it earlier, perhaps they’ve used the original edit but added the full album intro? There was a fan edit like that years ago.

But yeah my bet is it’s the you can dance edit. Which I’m ok with.

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Oh good, we will be able to complain about more things come August

2 hours ago, Humanfly said:

i think the red vinyl are transparent. the black are Opaque. the black are in paper sleeves and the red are in like polyvinyl sleeves? i am just going by the artist rendering on Rhino 

"This limited-edition box set includes 6 black and red 12” vinyls, 6 black sleeves, 6 picture sleeves and a 12x12 inches twelve-page booklet showcasing the 50 single covers + info and facts about each album track."

Copied straight from Madonna's own UK store. (https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/finally-enough-love-50number-ones-6lp-set)

All records will have their own picture sleeves, but they've not been revealed. And I like that. It'll be a nice surprise what they look like when I open the box. :)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic