Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, PatrickSamuel said:

Her favourite song, Candy Shop, ain't there ?

That must be for a Madonna's version, 20 minutes with new instrumental. The only difference is, besides the new lyrics and vocals, is Pharrell Williams adlibbing to the point that he runs out of adlibs to throw to the mix.

A You can dance part. 2 would be welcomed.

But with new mixes. 

Also what made You can dance a legend was also the fantastic Herb Rits pictures, the red background that made it so loved. Beside the remixes, everything that was released with this album, the promos, japanese Spotlight is extremely beautiful.

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

I really do hope it is something physical and not just some digital compilation - 

Me too ? if it’s streaming or Spotify no doubt the Spotify bitches will complain about how they aren’t the correct versions but I will be happy if we get the long awaited unmixed digital versions of spotlight etc 

Me :

Yay Spotlight on a Madonna bits compilation.

also me:

i want it remixed and segued but also want an unmixed version available 

:/

As I said elsewhere I think this will be done as a fun quirky mixtape a bit like Club Future Nostalgia.

Some hits will probably just have a few lines and there may even be some cute famous spoken Madonna quotes. 
“I wanna rule the world”

”I am an artist and this is how I choose to express myself”

”artist are here to disturb the peace”

”do something else do my eyebrows”

etc

8 minutes ago, Matty said:

It may be like Kylie’s 50+1 hits this was released on double cd when she left PWL hopefully Madonna’s will be mixed better though 

I love the mixing there! (It was a single CD, by the way, not double :cute:).

I 100% think it's gonna be that: a whole 75-80 minute mixed album with selections of all the 50 Dance #1 songs plus maybe some surprises in between ("Frozen" remix with Swae Lee?). AND I'M HERE FOR IT.

Check the format, it's really cool. And also very "You Can Dance" and "Confessions" mixed CD style.

9 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

i said quite as a joke but then i thought: 50 (not counting the doble As) songs and many of them with a duration longer than the album version? how many cds are that 4? even 5? i don't think it will be released that way.. and let not start with the vinyls.

Also those 50 #1s include Interscope material that they dont have the rights until 2025.. can they release an album with Warner material mixed with Inter's? 

If she published it under Webo or Boy Toy she can do whatever she wants??. I actually think on those albums it says Licensed exclusively to Interscope. So they kind of Lease it to Distribute it,  and get a cut.

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I 100% think it's gonna be that: a whole 75-80 minute mixed album with selections of all the 50 Dance #1 songs plus maybe some surprises in between ("Frozen" remix with Swae Lee?). AND I'M HERE FOR IT.

Check the format, it's really cool. And also very "You Can Dance" and "Confessions" mixed CD style.

I love this album. its mixed well. The sound is awesome on the Japan Release.

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

YAAASSS I'M THINKING THE SAME!!! :Madonna001:

28 minutes ago, Prayer said:

a whole 75-80 minute mixed album with selections of all the 50 Dance #1 songs plus maybe some surprises in between ("Frozen" remix with Swae Lee?). AND I'M HERE FOR IT.

This is such a great concept omg, I'm already sold, hopefully it's something like this! Madge, if this is it, then... Futurama Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Everyone talking about Spotlight but it doesn't look like it would be included in this project? 

The single versions of You Can Dance remix album (Spotlight / where’s the party and Into The The Groove / Over & Over) were the promos sent out to Dj’s no? Spotlight being the leading song for that compilation and being released in territories would surely make it the most obvious choice for inclusion? Dunno. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic