Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

Yes, I stand corrected. Courage sold 333k and Madame X sold 313k but it is possible Madame X could overtake it one day. I can't think of any example other than that.  Celine was 51 and Madonna 60 for their last albums.

However, if compare Madonna to her relative contemporaries by age, Madonna obliterated Celine when she was 51, as well as all the other divas of the 80s / 90s. Time will tell how Celine sells at age 60. 

was courage released why she was stuck in vegas doing 20000 shows ? 

9 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

celine would never have the balls to do anything risky or say anything risky ...celine doesnt have a ass - she is a bag of bones ,i worry at how thin she is 

For someone who gets so angry when people criticize Madonna's appearance you sure seem to enjoy bashing and criticizing other artists for no reason at all. What do you have against Celine? not everyone wants to use their talents to stir up loads of controversy and so what if she wants to perform a million shows? she has a voice that your average pop star could only fantasize about having.

17 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

celine would never have the balls to do anything risky or say anything risky ...celine doesnt have a ass - she is a bag of bones ,i worry at how thin she is 

I think Celine is courageous in her own way. Not everyone wants to make a book of their sexual fantasies or dance in front of burning crosses. Some people are creatively fulfilled by singing power ballads. Different courses for different horses.

21 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Are you XXL from Madonnanation? Asking for a friend or two.

why you ask - is it such a shock to find a actual madonna fan in a madonna fan forum ?? its difficult for some isnt it when a fan is very positive about madonna amongst all the doom and gloom so many have towards her .maybe i am maybe im not

Give me Madonna any day over Celine Dion, but one must recognise she is very good at what she does: easy listening and pop music with powerful vocals and great live performances and she takes care of her instrument and her shows, showing her respect for her audiences, and never speaks a bad word about anyone, including Madonna, who she respects highly, as she has expressed many times. I think the good thing is having different styles of artists and not everbybody doing and singing the same things, or acting the same.

Madonna is, was,  like no other, but she could be better than she is currently if she would care more about it.

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Celine will have to start collaborating with rappers and flashing her ass when she turns 60 if she wants to keep up with Madonna

"Remember this miss Celine Dion ..." already did that in 1990 with her fabulous single remix of Unison. Hopefully, CD will reissue "Je danse dans ma tête" way before she turns 60!

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

Because they are both legends.

I would like to see a Madonna-Celine interaction soon and create chaos in the fandoms.

Didn't Madonna initially ask Celine to lead the gospel parts of Like A Prayer with her at the Super Bowl Halftime Show instead of CeeLo Green? I think I recall this in the media where Celine had to refuse due to just giving birth to the twins? 

Just now, Rory said:

Didn't Madonna initially ask Celine to lead the gospel parts of Like A Prayer with her at the Super Bowl Halftime Show instead of CeeLo Green? I think I recall this in the media where Celine had to refuse due to just giving birth to the twins? 

a missed historic pop culture moment opportunity smh

3 minutes ago, Rory said:

I thought that was Adele only. Adele turned it down because her voice wasn't doing well.

WAIT, CELINE AND MADONNA ARE LEGIT 8TH COUSINS. Now, I am freaking out.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic