Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Is it me or has someone dialed up the fuckin crazy in here of late?I don't remember this forum being like this. Other Madonna forums became unbearable but this one has always seemed pretty chill / just the right level of hysteria. 

Who fuckin with the Kool aid huh?

Hit the nail on the head as usual. 

It's not only depressing to read its incredibly boring. If you want to bicker please do it somewhere else. 

:dihtltt:

@beautifulkiller100% agree with you. And when you confront their toxic ass they act all surprised. I just don't understand how some people here can devout so much time  to her, and not only here but on other Madonna forums and sometimes even doing projects around her, and be so passive agressive towards her ALL THE TIME. And yes most people left here are more casual fans than anything else. It's crystal clear and this is why it is so funny to tickle their fave because they take the bait right away. This is how i figured out some here when i was wondering why they were so negative towards Madonna on a Madonna forum.

But all Madonna forums are weird. Every time a new one is created in no time there's a hardcore group who bully anyone who does not agree with them. It feels more like a group on Facebook than a forum. It also feels really like high school. 

But here you have these people who have no problem seeing Madonna being dragged but cannot stand it when people dare say a bad thing about another female singer. It's like every other artists subforum should be negativity free except the main one about Madonna. I don't get the logic behind it. That's why it is a casual fans forum. And it's just one of the 567897 forums most posters here spend their days and nights on.  

I think you're quite clearly comparing incomparable things. It's one thing being unhappy about Madonna's Instagram or artistic choices, but insulting someone's physical appearance is the lowest of the low. I react the same if someone's insulting Madonna's appearance as well. Do you not feel uneasy doing that? Do you think misogyny against Madonna is cured by being a bastard about every other female pop star? Please seek reason.

58 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

I think you're quite clearly comparing incomparable things. It's one thing being unhappy about Madonna's Instagram or artistic choices, but insulting someone's physical appearance is the lowest of the low. I react the same if someone's insulting Madonna's appearance as well. Do you not feel uneasy doing that? Do you think misogyny against Madonna is cured by being a bastard about every other female pop star? Please seek reason.

do i really need to go back in your history and see if you have said anything negative about madonnas look on instagram or her ass ?? i wont even bother but im pretty sure you have so stop with the hypocrisy 

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

@beautifulkiller100% agree with you. And when you confront their toxic ass they act all surprised. I just don't understand how some people here can devout so much time  to her, and not only here but on other Madonna forums and sometimes even doing projects around her, and be so passive agressive towards her ALL THE TIME. And yes most people left here are more casual fans than anything else. It's crystal clear and this is why it is so funny to tickle their fave because they take the bait right away. This is how i figured out some here when i was wondering why they were so negative towards Madonna on a Madonna forum.

But all Madonna forums are weird. Every time a new one is created in no time there's a hardcore group who bully anyone who does not agree with them. It feels more like a group on Facebook than a forum. It also feels really like high school. 

But here you have these people who have no problem seeing Madonna being dragged but cannot stand it when people dare say a bad thing about another female singer. It's like every other artists subforum should be negativity free except the main one about Madonna. I don't get the logic behind it. That's why it is a casual fans forum. And it's just one of the 567897 forums most posters here spend their days and nights on.  

Thank you , i wont like your post as this is what i feel like a certain group of people do on this page who say negative things about madonna ..they all like each others posts etc 

1 hour ago, New_Boy said:

I dont like gaga and i dont like janet - what of it ? both artists have thrown shade at the artist i love and tried to diminish her work and in regards to janet im just so sick to death of superbowl tit flash talk its so boring and her and her fans need to get over it this moment is not the cause of her poor album and tour sales ..madonna has been flashing her tits on purpose for decades and not apologising for it 

i like kylie she is a NICE LADY and a good pop star but its wrong to suggest she has not had botox or fillers or madonna should take note of whatever she is having done as if kylie looks better than madonna ..its very very clear kylie has fillers and work done and i just wanted to point that out to the member who talked like she has had nothing done ...

perhaps my comment about celine having no ass was out of order as i like her but it was only a reply to somebody who was shading madonna for flashing her ass a lot and saying celine would never do that as if madonna doing it was a bad thing 

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

do i really need to go back in your history and see if you have said anything negative about madonnas look on instagram or her ass ?? i wont even bother but im pretty sure you have so stop with the hypocrisy 

I really don't know how else to tell you... I'm going to explain it ONE more time, very precisely and very publicly so there is no room for misunderstanding. 

I don't wanna read another post from you about other fandoms, us vs. them mentality, calling any other member any sort of name. I don't wanna hear about Madonna bashing, or "Gags snub". I don't want the word Mariah, or Celine, or Gaga, or Britney to come out of your mouth as you don't seem like you are mature enough for debates without resorting to name calling. 

You already have a warning from when you "took a break" when your name was Hanky Panky. Madonna Infinity has a two warning limit. if you get 2 (one more), you are banned. and looking at the amount of time you spend here I will assume that the forum means something to you. So if you would like to stay, please adjust your attitude. 

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I really don't know how else to tell you... I'm going to explain it ONE more time, very precisely and very publicly so there is no room for misunderstanding. 

I don't wanna read another post from you about other fandoms, us vs. them mentality, calling any other member any sort of name. I don't wanna hear about Madonna bashing, or "Gags snub". I don't want the word Mariah, or Celine, or Gaga, or Britney to come out of your mouth as you don't seem like you are mature enough for debates without resorting to name calling. 

You already have a warning from when you "took a break" when your name was Hanky Panky. Madonna Infinity has a two warning limit. if you get 2 (one more), you are banned. and looking at the amount of time you spend here I will assume that the forum means something to you. So if you would like to stay, please adjust your attitude. 

hold up i was being called crazy yesterday but that is ok ? 

34 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

:polish:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic