Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

Funny thing you mentioned this song, Katy once said her fave M song in her teenage years used to be What it feels like for a girl ? 

The above & beyond remix with some extra verses would de dope! 

I have heard from a very reliable source that Madonna is going to join Katy on stage in Vegas and will sing What it feels like for a girl on a throne befitting pop royalty.

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Having two fucking Madonna's in the same movie sounds like a recipe for disaster. They need to pick one girl and roll with it.

I honestly think Florence was just a suggestion because of Amy at Universal since they've worked together i believe for Little Women and I'm sure they think second time is the charm at the Oscar's.

7 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

But if the point of these Frozen remixes is to get the kids to stream Madonna, what's the point in featuring an artist that hasn't been popular in almost 10 years? 

True, Katy hasn't been that popular since 2017, but Madonna x Katy would already be iconic af let's be real, I'd rather get an iconic duo like them over another Nicki feature or a hit single with fucking Ed Sheeran, LOL

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic