Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I love it too and I'm surprised by the negative reaction. It's totally "Celebration" vibes but done better, IMO. Much more interesting than the standard edition, another "Madame X" type of cover. I like the way they both represent the very early Madonna and the latest Madonna, though.

Also, stop with the Aldo hate, like it or not he's been de You don't like it? That's fine, but stop with the hate towards him.

I guess you can not get more professional than being picked by f****g Madonna.

THANK YOU 

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Mama…

”In advance of the debut of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE in June, one of the 50 chart toppers – “Causing A Commotion” – was spotlighted early as an exclusive release for this year’s Record Store Day on April 23. Three remixes of the track appeared on the limited edition, five-track, red vinyl 12” EP Who’s That Girl Super Club Mix. ”

Oh Daym we are In may nvm lmao

6 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

I guess you can not get more professional than being picked by f****g Madonna.

THANK YOU 

...Dragging David Kawena back to the conversation, I think he said something about Madge liking his work, but her management was only willing to pay him mere pittance, were he to work for her. Oversimplified, I know.

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

I love all Celebration covers :lol: albums, singles. Even Revolver looked cool

The unofficial David Guetta Revolver was  :hearteyes:.  I think I have the picture disc. (Yeah I do!) The official Lil' Wayne Revolver cover - eh, I bought the record. Looks better in B&W, and as a single release.

ok what if madonna wanted frozen on this to be the tik tok one but it wasnt done in time for the pressings, because i heard a while back vinyl plants were booked a year in advance, and if this is due on august 19th, then it has been in the works for over a year? just a thought. maybe we really well get it in august, and not have it pushed back weeks at a time like all of the other vinyl pre-orders during cornavirus

28 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Oh hunnay…

What? Tell me. If my opinion sounds so funny and pathetic, oh well 🤷‍♂️ 

24 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

actually i love Celebration original artwork :Madonna030:

I do as well, I'm one of the 5 people in the universe who defends it, lol, but it gets totally obliterated by this new one, I don't get how some fans are getting so picky with it but said nothing about way worse works tbh 

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

Standard is made by another fan, Brendan Shay

https://instagram.com/brendonshayart?igshid=YTM0ZjI4ZDI=

Madonna reposts his work all the time. Previous Instagram account name was @madonna_and_basquiat

It’s funny because he shared this artwork several months ago, but said the label didn’t approve of it

Yes, I loved their mockup concept for the album art packaging. I thought it was iconic and that it would have been more appealing to younger fans. I'm a little disappointed in the chosen cover design for the 6-LP package, but oh well, at least the tracks list is fab!

madcover.thumb.jpg.d61ad823eba2a2b5b33c7492cebafcfc.jpg

1 minute ago, Rory said:

Yes, I loved their mockup concept for the album art packaging. I thought it was iconic and that it would have been more appealing to younger fans. I'm a little disappointed in the chosen cover design for the 6-LP package, but oh well, at lease the tracks list is fab!

I love this! I find the chosen 6lp design quite dated and much prefer the standard, but oh well.

5 minutes ago, Rory said:

Yes, I loved their mockup concept for the album art packaging. I thought it was iconic and that it would have been more appealing to younger fans. I'm a little disappointed in the chosen cover design for the 6-LP package, but oh well, at lease the tracks list is fab!

Terrible: It looks like something kids would draw on a wall in the school toilets.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic