Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

From the US, I almost always had to pay. Last time it was for the V magazines, that cost me a fortune. For the UK it hasn't happened yet...

I haven’t paid for US imports in a while, but probably luck of the draw. Frankly, I think it’s quite silly Madonna doesn’t have more local online stores, like most artists now, so fans can avoid charges like this (esp for products such as these that are actually made in the EU)..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Do you think it will be possible to order and then cancel before it is shipped? You generally can do it with Amazon. I am very unsure, having spent 180 euros already for the 6LP version. I also wonder if Amazon Italy will list it too, it still hasn't listed any physical release.

I think you can cancel your order with Amazon as long as it hasn’t shipped yet.

18 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Can I be honest?

No one could ever compete with @WhitePanda and he should be in charge for these reissues!! We need to get M's attention to his work!

Do you also have original ideas for your recreations? 

BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:BRADLEY PRATT!  :Madonna057:

i wonder if madonna com usa is really sold out or if it is a marketing tactic.

i realize today that i paid 50 for the lithograph promo flat when the 2 disc was 30 i could have just bought that and stuck it in a frame. lmao oh well maybe the litho is numbered or something, haha. i am not trying to collect every single copy this time just the box set but i like the standards art. also i was wondering last night did playground not hit number 1? someone remix used to be my playground and put on youtube i love that song lol

1 minute ago, Humanfly said:

Definitely a tactic. Not only it says "coming soon" but also if they have sold out 6.000 copies of a deluxe box at 150 $ each in less than 24 hours, that would be truly amazing.

I find weird that the 6LP box doesn't make the stores worldwide, maybe it's a distribution issue or it's too expensive to move around or whatever.

3 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i realize today that i paid 50 for the lithograph promo flat when the 2 disc was 30 i could have just bought that and stuck it in a frame. lmao oh well maybe the litho is numbered or something, haha. i am not trying to collect every single copy this time just the box set but i like the standards art. also i was wondering last night did playground not hit number 1? someone remix used to be my playground and put on youtube i love that song lol

can't imagine a club mix of this used to be my playground :s

I really was under the impression we were getting 50 brand new remixes, so I'm feeling a bit disappointed. On the whole I think this remix collection has little flesh and I think the choice of including/excluding certain remixes is quite debatable. Why choose the rather basic Calderone & Quayle remix of Hollywood over the sublime Jacques lu Cont remix? But hey, you can't please everyone. I do hope the deluxe reissues of Madonna's studio albums will feature more remixes.

9 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

I really was under the impression we were getting 50 brand new remixes, so I'm feeling a bit disappointed. On the whole I think this remix collection has little flesh and I think the choice of including/excluding certain remixes is quite debatable. Why choose the rather basic Calderone & Quayle remix of Hollywood over the sublime Jacques lu Cont remix? But hey, you can't please everyone. I do hope the deluxe reissues of Madonna's studio albums will feature more remixes.

Me too, I also thought it's gonna be a none stop one big remix.

2 minutes ago, WhitePanda said:

Oh believe me, I would LOVE to be involved.

But unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's in the cards, I've not been able to get those design projects in front of the people who make those decisions. I do appreciate the vote of confidence though, so thank you!

I also want to say a huge congratulations to Aldo and Brendon: they have delivered outstanding cover artwork for this compilation while also just casually being the lovelist human beings. They deserve all the success in the world and I could not be happier for them. 💖💖

Your artwork is amazing mate..  if only there was a way...

5 minutes ago, WhitePanda said:

I also want to say a huge congratulations to Aldo and Brendon: they have delivered outstanding cover artwork for this compilation while also just casually being the lovelist human beings. They deserve all the success in the world and I could not be happier for them. 💖💖

your kindness is equal to your talent.
I deeply love your work. For me the actuals covers are cool and stick to the project, especially the Aldo one. 

22 minutes ago, WhitePanda said:

Oh believe me, I would LOVE to be involved.

But unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's in the cards, I've not been able to get those design projects in front of the people who make those decisions. I do appreciate the vote of confidence though, so thank you!

I also want to say a huge congratulations to Aldo and Brendon: they have delivered outstanding cover artwork for this compilation while also just casually being the loveliest human beings. They deserve all the success in the world and I could not be happier for them. 💖💖

We love your work so much! Know that your efforts are NEVER wasted.

I still think about that Erotica boxset EVERY SINGLE DAY.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic