Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Ok, so reading the notes from the booklet in the mock up:
Holiday is the 4:20 , LAV and Material Girl are the album versions.
Open Your Heart is the edit from TIC Video compilation, "never released as audio before."
Keep it together is the single mix (sic) “reworked to have a unique intro and outro from the 12” remix’

16 minutes ago, BringUrLUV said:

I'm hoping the Fever radio edit is really the edit one remix :suffer:

No, unfortunately it's just the "Radio Edit".

For many songs much better remixed edits could have been found. I have compiled a personal collection of my favorite remixed single edits (it's a 100 track collection) and replaced most tracks of the upcoming collection.

56 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

I really was under the impression we were getting 50 brand new remixes, so I'm feeling a bit disappointed. On the whole I think this remix collection has little flesh and I think the choice of including/excluding certain remixes is quite debatable. Why choose the rather basic Calderone & Quayle remix of Hollywood over the sublime Jacques lu Cont remix? But hey, you can't please everyone. I do hope the deluxe reissues of Madonna's studio albums will feature more remixes.

lol no official source stated brand new remixes. Also it would make no sense to do that with her massive remix catalogue that desperately needs more attention.

Also the teasers she posted clearly show them curating the existing remixes

As for the chosen mixes. There’s a huge variety and I’m sure each of us have our particular wishlist. I think she made the selection going by her personal favorites and to highlight as many remixers as possible. The Stuart Price mix of Hollywood was already highlighted in the Reinvention tour, film and live album. And he has 2 other mixes on the collection. Plus it seems to me they went for more vocal edits.

Just now, Levon said:

No, unfortunately it's just the "Radio Edit".

For many songs much better remixed edits could have been found. I have compiled a personal collection of favorite remixed single edits (it's a 100 track collection) and replaced most of the upcoming collection.

No. It’s the very rare remix edit that was only released on the 7”. Which is one of the big exclusives from this release. 

22 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

No. It’s the very rare remix edit that was only released on the 7”. Which is one of the big exclusives from this release. 

I'll take that over the album edit, though its still no edit one.  Here's hoping that sees a streaming release on the fever remixes whenever they come out.

-Edited for clarity

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic