Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

i wish it was shipped out today lmao i hate pre orders cause i'm all excited and it's still gonna be a while folks. back to work/youtube/what evaaaaa

OMG can we get a Dvd Blu-ray with remix music videos. lmao yeah right i've pushed it too far. or the tour of greatest hits? i doubt that too. so what are the other surprises they have teased us with!?!?!? 

16 minutes ago, kesiak said:

I'm sorry, but to the people who thought we were getting 50 new remixes - what have you been smoking? :)

Well to be fair, she announced this while being in the studio with Mike Dean and Honey Dijon, and we didn’t know their involvement in this. Plus there were numerous rumors about collabs with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, etc etc etc

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Well to be fair, she announced this while being in the studio with Mike Dean and Honey Dijon, and we didn’t know their involvement in this. Plus there were numerous rumors about collabs with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, etc etc etc

glad it is a career retrospective and not that, TBH. glad to see her legacy being treated well as it shou have been all along while she is alive to see our money 💰 she worked hard for this. there is a reason we are all on here. because she is the queen of dance. although, queen of dance sucks as a title and finally enough love is PERFECT TOTLE OMG i am still so hyped i am sorry for the spam i will disappear again soon 

A collection of new remixes of her back catalog is something I've wanted for about 20 years now. Stuart came close with everything he did to the classics during the Confessions era. I really wanted it in 2003. Imagine Peter (rip💔) and Victor taking on 80's and early 90's classics...ugh! 

Would still be very exciting today with the right people involved. But we'd probably end up with "Finally Enough Drugs: 50 #1's (mixed by Sickkick)"

But I'm not complaining at all! With the leaks of all the acapellas and stems over the years, the fans have made some incredible new mixes and mashups of the classics. 

Warner Music Canada has proven the red/black 6LP is indeed limited to 6000 copies only.

https://store.warnermusic.ca/products/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones?variant=40058649641045

DESCRIPTION

Ship Date: August 19th 2022

Limited-Edition Red And Black 6LP Set

Limited To 6,000 Units Worldwide

Lift top box with six 180-gram LPs, alternating Red translucent and Black vinyl, six printed sleeves, plus six black poly lined sleeves

12-page 12” x 12” booklet, with single covers and track-by-track info on all 50 Number One singles

13 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Warner Music Canada has proven the red/black 6LP is indeed limited to 6000 copies only.

https://store.warnermusic.ca/products/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones?variant=40058649641045

DESCRIPTION

Lift top box with six 180-gram LPs, alternating Red translucent and Black vinyl, six printed sleeves, plus six black poly lined sleeves

12-page 12” x 12” booklet, with single covers and track-by-track info on all 50 Number One singles

Thank you for posting this! Had to get my pre order in as I’m on holiday and thought I’d wait until I got back home! But at only 6 000 copies can’t wait!

5 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

6000 at that price is quite a few, esp for an artist who isn't eg Taylor Swift. I think it won't be too difficult to get a copy, perhaps more stock of the 6000 will be released closer to release.

Agree. The 6 LP box is expensive and 6.000 is a lot of copies. Only for hardcore fans - who can afford it, of course - definitely not a general public release.

Let's see.

3 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Such a massive oversight missing ‘2020 IDSIF’ off of the text on the deluxe cover. Purely on a visual level, having the 1980s, 1990s, 2010s AND 2020s referenced would have been an impressive visual and emphasized Madonna’s acichievemnt that this very release celebrating.

Maybe stop searching for it and just find it. :Madonna052:

10 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Is anyone else surprised RESCUE ME was not a dance #1? I mean it made it to #9 on the hot 100 it should certainly qualify? Who has the tea on the charts that week 

Yeah I don't know why. 10 year old me only heard it once on the radio. I was in a public pool in rural North Carolina and It was giving me so much life. 

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

DESCRIPTION

Do we know how many copies of the red/silver/clear versions have been released?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic