Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

23 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I said it earlier, perhaps they’ve used the original edit but added the full album intro? There was a fan edit like that years ago.

But yeah my bet is it’s the you can dance edit. Which I’m ok with.

What about the 7" version on the Japan singles? I think that edit runs closer to 4:20 ...

53 minutes ago, Celebration said:

"This limited-edition box set includes 6 black and red 12” vinyls, 6 black sleeves, 6 picture sleeves and a 12x12 inches twelve-page booklet showcasing the 50 single covers + info and facts about each album track."

Copied straight from Madonna's own UK store. (https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/finally-enough-love-50number-ones-6lp-set)

All records will have their own picture sleeves, but they've not been revealed. And I like that. It'll be a nice surprise what they look like when I open the box. :)

Yeah but it doesn't mean that the Aldo Diaz picture isn't the cover, like @thegoldencalfis saying. Picture sleeves are pictures sleeves, not album covers. The Aldo Diaz picture is the official album cover used on Spotify, all promotional images and the 3CD edition too

8 hours ago, MPowered said:

Yes I am a fan. I’m just not a “yas fan” that praises every thing she does. 

That said, maybe you should check my profile and look at the things I have contributed to this forum before trying to discredit me.

I have zero interest finding out anything about you. Everything I have seen you say about Madonna in the past couple of days is negative. 

Finally Enough Love.

9 hours ago, Levon said:

The You Can Dance single edits are not badly made cut & paste versions. They were created back then along with the YCD album, extended versions and dubs in the studio.

Yes, I know that. They never sounded good. It's a cut & paste work from the extended remixes and the parts of the edits don't blend nicely. 

57 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Yeah but it doesn't mean that the Aldo Diaz picture isn't the cover, like @thegoldencalfis saying. Picture sleeves are pictures sleeves, not album covers. The Aldo Diaz picture is the official album cover used on Spotify, all promotional images and the 3CD edition too

No no no.

HERE'S what I mean. Look at this box with Elvis. I think/hope it's gonna look something like this. ;)

https://www.discogs.com/release/8068988-Elvis-Presley-Elvis-Presleys-Greatest-Hits

2 hours ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

secured the red vinyl and they took money right away. paid for the black vinyl & litho.

meanwhile, amazon Uk silver (i'm in canada) has placed payment until it ships. 

fnac transparent vinyl - confused as to if it states i paid (because my bank says so) and email says payment upon shipping!?

(also i kept trying to pay with paypal but it kept failing. so i'm getting emails that those ones failed to go through)

280125582_10160089939901031_4623264773762175103_n.jpg

279318025_10160089939976031_6661456953137705096_n.jpg

Why didn't you buy the silver LP from Amazon US? The price & shipping are cheaper than Amazon UK.

To those who keep complaining about the cover and art work, JUST DON'T BUY.

Problem solved.

No one is forcing you to buy.

But don't come back here after a few years when you realized the version that you had spilled the most venom on has surged in prices and wishing it would be reissued again (Think HC, Celebration & MDNA).

52 minutes ago, Angelman60 said:

Where is Material Girl ?

On 5/4/2022 at 6:12 PM, New_Boy said:

Madonna_50NumberOnes_3CD_ProductShot.jpg

A lot can be inferred if you zoom in closely on this. So it's a 16-17-17 split, putting a wedge between "Secret" and "Bedtime Story", era-wise. Also, you can read some of the booklet entries.

KEEP IT TOGETHER (ALTERNATE SINGLE REMIX) 04:55
The single remix featured on 1989's "Keep It Together" maxi-single and some territories' 1990 "Vogue" B-side was reworked here to include the unique intro and outro from the 12" remix of the song.

Sounds like this is a 2022 job?

1 hour ago, Angelman60 said:

Funny how this article swaps Material Girl with Lucky Star 7" edit. I think this would have been more interesting. I would have dropped Material Girl considering they are using the original version, unless it's the IC version, but still would prefer Lucky Star over MG.

Another thing I would have preferred is Where's the Party (YCD edit) over Everybody on the 6-LP -- but keep Everybody as the first track on the 16-track version. 

It would have been nice if the 16-track version had something unique to entice the purchase, like a different selection of a remix or something special and distinct to it.

Oh well, I still love the tracks list as is. 

1 hour ago, Angelman60 said:

I hope so😉, running time stille doesn't match, here it is 03:50🤔

9 minutes ago, Rory said:

Funny how this article swaps Material Girl with Lucky Star 7" edit. I think this would have been more interesting. I would have dropped Material Girl considering they are using the original version, unless it's the IC version, but still would prefer Lucky Star over MG.

Another thing I would have preferred is Where's the Party (YCD edit) over Everybody on the 6-LP -- but keep Everybody as the first track on the 16-track version. 

It would have been nice if the 16-track version had something unique to entice the purchase, like a different selection of a remix or something special and distinct to it.

Oh well, I still love the tracks list as is. 

Something like a CAC remix 😉

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

tmZeEM4MtAuWF72h_rdIeQxFkVD4AFvMfcPThuZuHMdb1UKdMPdC3-D3S006U9zq1QliXhGSDDpYExuOA_fybUTk_-_Copie-removebg-preview.png

Edit : i'm not mocking. This is seriously gonna be my cover for it. It's more cheeky (pun intended) and more Madonna (even if it reminds me a bit something Peaches would do) at least the Madonna i like. And yes, i'll select my favourite remixes over some of the horrible ones chosen and remaster them for my personal use. 

See ? I'm not head over heels about that project so i made my own instead of whinning and beating it to death on this forum :)

Looks cool tbh. 👀

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

tmZeEM4MtAuWF72h_rdIeQxFkVD4AFvMfcPThuZuHMdb1UKdMPdC3-D3S006U9zq1QliXhGSDDpYExuOA_fybUTk_-_Copie-removebg-preview.png

Edit : i'm not mocking. This is seriously gonna be my cover for it. It's more cheeky (pun intended) and more Madonna (even if it reminds me a bit something Peaches would do) at least the Madonna i like. And yes, i'll select my favourite remixes over some of the horrible ones chosen and remaster them for my personal use. 

See ? I'm not head over heels about that project so i made my own instead of whinning and beating it to death on this forum :)

how-to-get-away-with-murder-annalise-kea

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic