Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

18 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

warner canada all sold out of boxsets (someone may have already said)

Warner Aus still has but not shipping to certain countries

Yeah, they don't ship to Spain (I tried).

I'm not happy I missed out on this, but at the same time I kinda think that I didn't want to spend about 200€ (price + shipping + fucking taxes) because there is no european store. Plus that artwork... I guess I'll settle for the 3CD thing unless there are more copies available at some point.

it's funny because obviously i am

happy i have the real big one coming! it's just crazy how they just do quick windows of opportunity now. for sales. like the MDNA hologram. i would have bought it eventually if given the opportunity. lmao . and the super bowl t shirt. oh well it's fun it generates hype. i know in 5 minutes i won't even give a shit about a slip mat again. but the very second that i realized that the sales were closed it was the only thing i wanted . haha 👀 time to put the phone down 

5 minutes ago, Gremic said:

Hi!! New here... love this forum!! Just wanted to send out a thanks to whomever shared the Warner Canada link... I was able to grab a copy of the 6LP collection :hearteyes:... I almost ordered from madonna.com but it was 100$ Canadian for shipping yikes!!

Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy it here. Loads to talk about, loads more to download. :D

6 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

hoping for a leftover stock for sale, or whatever, of the 6 LP box set :sad: I know I will be among a few here on the forum, but I'm literally 18 yo, I don't work, and in these cases I have to ask my parents for money, or do quick jobs :cry: the sudden announcement, the high price and the few copies available didn't help me find enough money in time!

Exact same thing happened to me in 2009 with Celebration, and it was just $50 at the time... Still mad. Try to put some money away if you can, mother is coming with the album reissues. 

26 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Exact same thing happened to me in 2009 with Celebration, and it was just $50 at the time... Still mad. Try to put some money away if you can, mother is coming the album reissues. 

This. It's very wise at the moment to save as much as you can. Great things are coming and I want all of us to have the chance to get what we want. I feel it!!

46 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Exact same thing happened to me in 2009 with Celebration, and it was just $50 at the time... Still mad. Try to put some money away if you can, mother is coming the album reissues. 

The thing is Celebration was not really that expensive back then. I mean, in general, I don't know the specifics of your case. I remember thinking "4LP for 40€, that's 10€ per disc" when I bought it (I was 16 and for me it was kind of a fortune so I had to justify it hahaha). But  now it's different. Vinyl prices are getting higher and higher and I can't understand how they charge so much for so little.

The 6LP thing is hella expensive even without the shipping and taxes.

49 minutes ago, G House said:

The thing is Celebration was not really that expensive back then. I mean, in general, I don't know the specifics of your case. I remember thinking "4LP for 40€, that's 10€ per disc" when I bought it (I was 16 and for me it was kind of a fortune so I had to justify it hahaha). But  now it's different. Vinyl prices are getting higher and higher and I can't understand how they charge so much for so little.

The 6LP thing is hella expensive even without the shipping and taxes.

Compared to the other boxes that are being released it’s pretty reasonably priced.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic